When you call, mention priority code 15F7-W26N

Rating and Reviews: Adam A7X Powered Monitor

Experience the most famous of ADAM studio monitors: the ADAM AX7, with bass down to 42 Hz and detailed, dimensional highs courtesy of X-ART ribbon tweeters.

"Upgraded from an older pair of used Rolands" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from me.com
Musical Background: Intermediate
Music Style: Mixed
Sound: I am not a professional producer. These are for my in home DAW. I am very pleased with them and I am sure these will be the last monitor speakers I ever have to buy. Feature: Very simple to operate. I like the On/Off switch being on the front instead of the back like my pair of Roland monitors. Quality: VERY well made. Value: They are pricey but I think worth the costs as they will last me decades. Manufacturer Support: No opinion yet as they are new.

"would recommend these to anyone" submitted November 2, 2011

Music Style: electronic
Sound: crisp precise highs, warm mid and detailed great lows , very impressed Feature: love the ribbon tweeter Quality: very well made, Value: worth the price, have had the krks rockit 8 and the m-audio bx8, these are worth the extra money

"BEST Monitors For The Money!!!" submitted May 2, 2013

By Robert G in Mandan, ND
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing multiple instruments 27 years. Been producing 12 years.
Music Style: Electronic Dance Music
Overall: I've used Tannoy, Focal, and Mackie HR824. Mackie was by far my favorite until I heard these! I wish I would've gotten the A8x but the clarity is UNMATCHED!!! Also the ribbon tweeter is GREAT for long mix sessions. I'll add the A8 Sub and the very SLIGHT loss of bass response should be more than compensated. CLEANEST monitors I've heard for under $3,000 yet!

"I love these monitors!!!" submitted May 12, 2011

Musical Background: Student, Musician, Producer & Engineer
Music Style: pretty much any genre
Sound: This sound is amazing. Unfortunately, I dont own these, but I do go down into the school's studio and hook up my interface, and play my projects on these babies. The sound is amazing. The overall quality is superb. These are truly the best monitors I've ever heard (i.e, the price tag). Ease of Use: So far, it has been extremely easy to use. Just hook it up to my interface and we're good to go. Simple as that. Quality: The quality is amazing. The sound is crisp, everything is clear, and stunning. Value: This product is definitely worth it's price tag (even though I would love for it to be cheaper) Manufacturer Support: I havent had any problems with it thus far, so i've never had to call customer service or anything. The Wow Factor: If I could afford these monitors, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I go to the studio and hook them up to my audio interface and from there on, i'm truly blown away. There are truly the sexiest monitors i've seen or heard (despite my infatuation with the KRK Rokit line). Overall: These monitors are amazing. There's nothing else to say that would can explain it better than that. They are amazing.

When you call, mention priority code 15F7-W26N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976