When you call, mention priority code 174Z-NN3X

Rating and Reviews: Adam A5X Studio Speaker

A great choice for a small studio, the Adam A5X monitor offers the quality sound of larger monitors in a compact frame.

"Butter!!!!!!" submitted March 27, 2011

Music Style: Variety
Sound: For monitors (pair) under 1k, I have a hard time believing there's a better sounding option on the market available today. After breaking them in, the sound in the sweet spot is pure butter. The low end has a lot of mixed reviews, but I'm here to tell you, they won't disappoint you. Tight bass, truthful mids, silky highs.... needless to say I'm happy as hell to own these. Feature: The room correction features on the back are great. The front loaded bass ports in front are nice for small studios with bass trap issues. Ease of Use: Plug and play, correction features are self explanatory. Need to break them in though to get true audio clarity. Quality: My first Adam Audio experience, but their reputation procedes themselves well. Worth every penny!!! Value: Maybe a little high, but if you want to take the next step in monitors from entry level, these puppies are sweet. Manufacturer Support: No experience yet The Wow Factor: Bo Derek sex appeal for sure. Everyone wants to tell their friends, "Hey come check out my Adam monitors" Overall: Really happy I didn't settle for lessor and cheaper monitors on the market, I'll keep these for near fields for a long time. A very accurate, honest monitor system.

"my first monitors" submitted January 23, 2014

By Jason Shanley in chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 19yrs, mostly at home and around the chicago area doing drone/ambient music.
Music Style: drone/ambient, noise. abstract.
Sound: Highs are crystal clear and precise with lows that are solid and full (not boomy or boxy). Stereo imagining is perfect. Before these monitors I was mixing/mastering using Grado225 headphones. The Grado's are good but these monitors really allow me to dial in much more low end and retain clarity in my mixes. Feature: I like the front ported bass ports and the individual adjustments on the back are very useful for tuning the speakers for my less-than-optimal studio space. Ease of Use: Connecting to my scarlett 6i6 via TRS-XLR cables was pretty easy. Adjusting the dials on the back while cumbersome is something I dont have to do often. Quality: fairly heavy and solid. Value: at $1k for the pair I think this is a good value. Manufacturer Support: haven't had to contact the manufacturer yet, but they are on twitter and seem pretty responsive. The Wow Factor: I was making fine music before I got this product but the addition of solid bass and extremely well defined mid/high and sound stage have been eye opening. Overall: Excellent. Well worth the money

"Perfect for me" submitted August 5, 2014

Music Style: Everything
Overall: Doesn't matter what kind of music u play on them, they sound beautiful. If your mixing bass heavy music, then you might need a sub or just cross reference your mixes until you get a feel for how the bass sounds on bigger systems.they definitely let you know how the the mid-bass to upper ranges mix together. I mainly use them for mixing hip hop/rap songs but I would feel confident mixing any type of audio on them.

When you call, mention priority code 174Z-NN3X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976