When you call, mention priority code 158R-8VJ5

Rating and Reviews: American Audio Versadeck

Improve your DJ skills with the Versadeck controller from American Audio. Includes a built-in 4x4 audio interface and two microphone inputs.

Overall

"A mobile DJ's friend!!!" submitted December 4, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Professional mobile DJ
Music Style: "MUSIC"
Sound: I used this product the other night patched through a concert sound system via xlr snake to main board and the sound was incredible. Feature: The nicest feature has to be the ability to play from a usb stick/thumb drive. I use a 16gb stick and it works great. Simply set up your folders and your set. In midi mode using VDJ 7 pro I'd say the video mixing capabilities are very nice. Still to new for me to suggest any flaws. Ease of Use: This system is basically, plug and play. In midi mode for VDJ or Traktor there might be some mapping and driver downloads envolved but once your up and running it's game on and lots of fun. Quality: This unit is very well built. A nice mixture of metal, hard rubber knobs and some plastics. But when comparing this unit to others in it's class, it should be right at the top with the best of them. Value: Note, I rated the value a 7 simply because I think everything on the market is over priced, "my opinion" I believe most equipment should be less then what its sold for. There's always something right around the corner, a newer better unit just like the one you just bought. VMS4 and now VMS4.1 What the? Does this mean my brand new versadeck has a bog brother waiting right around the corner? With that said, I love the versadeck. Manufacturer Support: As a matter of fact I noticed my unit came with no owners manual. Now I'm normally going to rip right into my gear and toss the papers over my shoulder but I thought it should be there. I sent ADJ an email and within 24 hours I had a very helpful response and everything was all taken care of. Good job ADJ. The Wow Factor: Nice pro look and feel, nuff said. Overall: Since I have insurance, Id replace it unless there was another newer version of the same thing and then Id just get that instead.

When you call, mention priority code 158R-8VJ5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976