When you call, mention priority code 1614-YKYB

Rating and Reviews: American DJ REVO 4 RGBW

Equipped with 12 show modes, multiple channels, and three operating modes, this versatile light will delight your fans with nearly endless display options.

"best light in its class" submitted October 23, 2012

By fatcatdj e in los angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: dj club and mobile
Music Style: all types
Overall: this light is probably the best light made for mobile dj's in 10 years. Its exciting, keeps on moving and rarely has any dead spots. The coverage is huge. You can shine it on the dance floor or shine it on a wall, it really moves the audience. Any reviewer says anything negative let them go back to an Aggressor or Vertigo, this light is a show piece.

"Revo 4" submitted February 27, 2014

Overall
Overall: The Revo 4 is a really cool light. Be aware though that when using the more than one in a master / slave set up that all slaves must not be turned on until the master is allowed to boot as master. Otherwise, the master boots as a slave. At least when using the UC3 remote.

"Great Light" submitted October 21, 2012

By Albert M in New Jersey, NJ
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: Lots of patterns, but I think the pattern with 1 or 2 lights is kinda boring, otherwise the rest are spectacular. Got the Revo III and 4 at the same time. DISCO MANIA! Have this on the same light tree as an Aggressor and it is brighter. Good purchase if you have other lights to fill in the rest of the room, great to use on the dance floor or walls.

"Revo 4 detailed reviw" submitted March 8, 2011

Overall
Sound: There is so many differnet lights out there and after review I decided to try this one. I plugged it in and right off the bat sound mode didn't work. I guess you have to go into show mode and select show 0 then turn sound mode on then hold the master button for 3 secs and then it will work. You have to do this everytime you turn the thing on. Right off the bat this this sucks because with cauvet you hit 1 button and it does the rest. Anyways once I got it working properly it would not respond to any of my radios. I dragged out the DJ crap and set it all up and it now works. Looks like it responds to high volume bass beats. Once I got that working it was a cool light with different patterns but the "razer sharp" beams are far from the truth. There is a shadow on every dot it projects. Feature: Has a strobe feature but only if you buy the extra remote $$$ca-ching for american dj*** Also includes auto and sound which sound is a pain in the ass. Ease of Use: American DJ needs to take a step back and realize we are in year 2011 and everything needs to be one button, not set this set that, hold for 3 seconds, turn off and back on, jeez Quality: The quality was very good. Magnifying glass was clean. I am annoyed because they recommend you take the thing apart every 20-30 days to clean the inside. Value: I felt like I was ripped off on this one. All it is is a cheap colorpalette and magnifying glass in a box. Also the software built it sucks. I will be buying Chauvet, Irradiant, Odyessy from now on. I learned my lesson with American DJ. Manufacturer Support: I had to call support to help get this thing working and they called back the next day and helped out. He spoke english so I give it a 10. The Wow Factor: I would recommened to anyone to not buy this. You have to mount it on the floor and project it on the ceiling. If you do it the other way around you have 256 maginifed beams going right into everyones eyes. Overall: Overall I wish I spent my money on the Chauvet Cirrus for a cool ceiling effect but maybe some sucker will buy this off me for full price and I can still get it! =)

"nice LED light" submitted May 4, 2011

By a customer from spotlightdjandkaraoke.com
Musical Background: sound and DJ
Music Style: all
Sound: Since it is a light the sound is not the greatest Feature: Nice bright light . Lots of action and a lot of built in patterns Ease of Use: once again it is a light so sound is a non issue Quality: it is a little light but I think that is good . I have not had it out often yet but so far it works better then I thought it would . Value: this light was a good but . Lots of action . A lot of paterns . nice and bright Manufacturer Support: I have always had good luck with ADJ . The Wow Factor: it is a squair box Overall: it is led so it should last a long time

When you call, mention priority code 1614-YKYB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976