When you call, mention priority code 1737-5BR8

Rating and Reviews: AmericanAudio Encore 2000

This all-in-one console combines the functionality of a CD/MP3 Player, a 2-Channel Audio Mixer and a MIDI Controller with XLR outputs.

"American Audio Encore 2000 DJ System " submitted December 31, 2012

By Debbie Gilbert in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Musical Background: Professional Club DJ for 30+ years
Music Style: Dance, some R&B.
Sound: Sound quality is great. But, the unit only reflects the quality of the recording on your CD or USB. If you have a crappy download or transfer, that crappy sound will come through. So always use the highest quality and you won't be disappointed. Feature: I love the Tempo Lock and loop features. Also, the wide range of pitch is very useful. However, I don't use the crossfader and wish there was an option to turn it off. I sometimes unknowingly move the slider which makes one CD play louder than the other. Using the Jog Wheel to help with the pitch is a little difficult. If I want to slow down or speed up the pitch a little bit, the Jog Wheel is too extreme and I have to use the "+ and -" buttons. It would be nice if you can set the speed of the wheel. I don't use the scratch feature. I don't use the DJ computer software. Ease of Use: Again, sound is great depending on your quality you have. Love the separate hi, mid and low dials. The deck is pretty self explanatory. Only took me a few minutes to master the features. I haven't used instruments on this deck. Quality: Well made, durable, lightweight. If treated properly, will last a very long time. Value: Best money spent on this unit. Has all the features you need. However, I would have liked to see some on-board fx, like Flanger, Echo, but still a great unit without it. Manufacturer Support: Did not have any reason to contact the manufacturer. The Wow Factor: For me, the WOW factor would have to be the USB drives. I carry a lot of CD's to my gigs (lighter than vinyl, lol) and the fact that I can put my music on flash drives AND beat mix with them, that had me sold! Even without them this would still be an awesome unit! Overall: This system is amazing! I've waited a few months to submit my review because I wanted to really test it out. First, let me say that I've been a club DJ for over 30 years, and have no use for laptops to do my job. Anybody can do that if they know how to click a mouse. A DJ's true talent is in their ability to beat mix without any computer assistance. I bought this deck to travel to different gigs, as a lot of clubs nowadays have either ancient CD players and mixers, or hookups for computers. I never have to worry about that now. This deck allows you to spin your best and show off your talents, whether your music is on CD's or on a flash drive. I have found that using high speed flash drives, you can control the pitch better. It has an amazing pitch range, seamless loop feature, and independent hi mid and low controls on the mixer. You wil not be disappointed with this unit. See more below.
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"American Audio Encore 2000 DJ System" submitted July 23, 2014

By Patrick S in Des Moines, IA
Overall
Musical Background: I had played in bands for 32 years and I have been a DJ for 22 years. Played Drums
Music Style: Rock n' Roll, Rock, Country and other forms of genre.
Overall: I Liked the possibilities for a DJ with this product. My only problem with it was that when I attempted to use it at a gig, it would not play my mp3 - CD-RW's. in order to use this product successfully at my gigs it would be a must to play my mp3 - CD-RW's, since I am old school.

When you call, mention priority code 1737-5BR8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976