When you call, mention priority code 155J-SLKY

Rating and Reviews: American Audio DV2 Mixer

The DV2 USB DJ mixer from American Audio offers a 2-channel preamp MIDI mixer and balanced outputs.

"AWESOME MIXER!!" submitted November 7, 2012

By Brendan S in 101 Sherman Dr, SC
Musical Background: I play guitar and dj dance music
Music Style: All genres but mostly reggae and club music
Overall: I totally love this mixer. Ive messed around with a variety of others and this is the first one that actually fit my needs. Part of the reason I got this was for the XLR outputs. Whalla! Super easy connection to my active speakers. Im not a technical dj but I really like this mixer for simple and reliable use with Virtual DJ and other devices. I havent really figured out or messed around with the midi feature much which shows the actual features on VDJ adjusting on screen as you use the mixer but I figured out how to set the gain for my powered speakers properly from a video on youtube and its so easy to use and play with otherwise. It still works great with VDJ and you can use all the effects on VDJ. I think its a very well built simple design. All I use in my set up is a Mac laptop and my 2.1 powered speakers with this mixer. In fact I just run one XLR cable from the mixer to one main and a cable from the mixer to my sub and then out from the sub to the other main. Works great. Thats really all you need to cue and fade songs back and forth in VDJ. Plus its easy to plug my iPhone or iPod or any other device into it. Seriously love this highly unknown and under rated unit. Very well built and a great pre amp too. If anyone has a similar set up like mine and wants to know how to set the gain or set up this mixer email me and Ill walk you thru it. My only complaint would be I wish it had pitch knobs but other than that its a piece of cake and fun to use. A no brainer for the price.

"Great bundle of joy/ without breaking the bank" submitted January 5, 2013

By David B in Ny, NY
Overall
Overall: If your new to the dj seen this is a great little mixer to get started out with, even for some vets this thing will blow you away, I've had mine for about 2 weeks, and used it with VDJ, Serato and custom mapped it to traktor scratch while being able to trick traktor into believing I had NI own proprietary audio interfaces hooked up. Pros- affordable, audio interface, almost everything is midi mappable, the knobs also can be pushed in.. Cross fader is pretty dorm good too, xlr Cons - sound from the mic input can't be roughed to your computer in USB mode, no infinite rotary knob, ( hey but for the price what do u expect)

"OK but after one year mic jack did not work" submitted June 2, 2013

By Damon Lee in bowling green, OH
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All Music
Overall: I bought this mixer because it has a xlr in the back to hook up to my speakers. After a year the mix jack started having audio drop outs. I still had the warrenty so I sent this mixer to American Audio. They checked it out and find no issue. I then tried the mic directly to a speaker and it sounded fine but when I pluged to mixer the drop outs started happing again. I sent it back second time to American Audio. They found nothing wrong with it and they refused to send me a new one. SO I said just send me a refurbished one and they said no. I am very disappointed with American Audio. They just released a newer mixer that costs the same. I would advise going with that one.

When you call, mention priority code 155J-SLKY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976