When you call, mention priority code 209-2LJ3

Rating and Reviews: Audient iD14 Interface

Get pristine Audient sound quality in a portable USB audio interface! The iD14 gives you two Class A mic preamps and Burr-Brown AD/DA, plus ADAT optical in.

"The best in it's price range" submitted October 18, 2015

By Al D in Toledo, OH
Musical Background: Singer, songwriter, engineer and producer
Music Style: Many genres and true musician
Overall: First bought Focusrite 2i2 it was nice for the price but buying the Id14 it doesn't compare. Loving the mic pre amp it's quality! You won't find a better one in its price range.

"Well worth my $299" submitted September 22, 2016

By Morgan S in Hazel Park, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a vocalist, a beginner guitarist and pianist. I also a computer music recording & production hobbyist.
Music Style: Christian, R&B and Hip-hop
Overall: I have had other beginner audio interfaces and the iD14 sounds and records beautifully. Pros: Setup and install was a breeze. I'm a techy type of a guy so I always check manufacturer website for the most up to date drivers and software. If you are a guitarist the direct input on this thing is killer. Recording my cheap little Fender squire never sounded so clear. I compared my cousin's 1st Gen Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 guitar input to this and the Guitar/D.I. on the Audient is much better. My vocal recordings from my Oktava MK318 non modded has also changed allowing me to hear more on the low and high end. The build quality is very sturdy where I'm not afraid if it drops. Visual LED levels are great. Software is simple and easy to use. The dials and switches are very well made. Cons: Output gain on headphone jack could be better. I don't think the USB port will last if someone uses this as their main portable audio interface. I say this because it wiggles a little. Besides these two cons, go and buy this thing.

"Dope Interface" submitted February 24, 2017

By Robert C in Peachtree Corners, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Been recording and mixing for over 15 years.
Music Style: HIp Hop, RnB
Overall: I replaced my Mbox Pro 3 with this interface because the Mbox just gave me issues. I just got the Audient ID14 the other day and being the nerd that I am I hooked it up right away....set up and running in less than 10 minutes. I was curious about the mic pres since everyone seemed to love the way they sounded, so I A/B'd them against my UA Solo 110. Honestly didn't want to accept the fact that the Audient mic pre sounded better. I literally recorded 5 different A/B takes and honest to GOD, the Audient mic pres sound better. It could have something to do with there being no way to bypass the Audient mic pres, but at the end of the day I don't really need the Solo 110 any longer. There is also a noticeable difference in how the music sounds coming out of the speakers....the A/D D/A conversion is top notch and I can hear more detail than when I had the Mbox Pro 3. You get way more than your money's worth with this interface. btw the mic pres are super quiet! For $300 you get a great interface, no latency issues, and actual usable really good mic pres. Its a project studio dream come true.

When you call, mention priority code 209-2LJ3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976