When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-BKBY

Rating and Reviews: Acoustica Mixcraft Pro 7

Mixcraft 7 goes Pro with unlimited tracks, virtual-instrument recreations of Moog and Yamaha synths, and effects plug-ins like iZotope Mastering Essentials.

"Big Bang for the BUCKS!!" submitted May 21, 2015

By G Madd
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, bass and keyboards. Playing for 30+ years.
Music Style: Country, Rock and Folk
Overall: MixCraft 7 Pro Studio has come a long way. I had MixCraft 5 but it lacked a lot of features I needed but none-the-less it was a very nice DAW that I felt was heading in a great direction. I upgraded to MixCraft 7 Pro Studio and am blown away by not only the features and enhancements Acoustica has added but the quality and simplicity is astounding as well. I have 3 other DAWS all much more expensive and let me just say MixCraft can easily keep right up with them and it does most everything they can do. In some areas even better. This is a fantastic piece of recording software. Don't let the low price fool you.

"Great DAW More Bang For The Buck !" submitted August 9, 2015

By Hozea Hozea in DM, AL
Musical Background: 10 year pro
Music Style: Hip-hop, Trap, R& B ! Music period whatever sounds good !
Overall: A lot of People is sleep on MixCraft 4 real ! This has everything that Pro tools has with out the price ! Very easy to use simple to use not hard to learn at all in a day or two you could become a MixCraft Pro ! I love it ! Great for beginners and Great for Pro engineers too!! Just what you need to produce hits with on a budget ! If you are settiing up a starter studio on a budget then MixCraft fits the bill and you can have somoe left over change to buy more gear with !!

"The best I've owned" submitted March 23, 2016

By John M in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Owned operated a professional 24 track studio back in the day. Played guitar since the beggining of time.
Music Style: Classic rock, Blues, techno rock, jazz
Overall: The learning curve on this for me was fairly straight forward with no surprises. The manual is intensive and covers just about everything within it's 375+ pages. Nice, real nice. It loaded without a hitch and married up to my interface driver and was off and running. Needed to adjust the buffers and a sample rate (192 khz) for optimum performance and lowest latency. I am a big fan of both Reaper and Samplitude. Samplitude has a lot of features, Reaper is powerful without all of the graphics and whistles and bells, but still extremely functional. I bought this to have the best of both worlds, and it is. My PC is nothing spectacular, but adequate. A basic 64 bit, 8 gb ram all in one standard issue, lol. The Mixcraft works well with ASIO system of the interface. At this time I'm recording 4 simultaneous tracks as that's the limit of my interface. Soon to be upgrading this. The Pro 7 comes with about 8,000 sample/loops and I imported another 6,000 WAV files from a disc. So I now have 14,000 samples in my library. That might be enough. The features are amazing, and there's about everything you can think of. The recordings are glitch free and clean. when recording 4 channels, I'm using up about 30% of my CPU and getting 10 mil sec latency. I can live with that. When I get the new interface, I may have to adjust the buffer size or whatever. I'm still experimenting with all of the features. Like the Reaper, you can assign channels to other channels and use them as subs. I hope all of this doesn't sound too complicated, it was for me when I first started out with these workstations. The record inputs, subs etc. are all unlimited. To say this is the best bang for the buck, would be an understatement. It just might be one of the best Daw's out there. It is well thought out, powerful, straight forward, with every imaginable feature. I'm no expert on all this, but I really don't see any advantage that the "pro guys" have to offer. This software to me is definitely professional yet affordable enough for the home studio.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-BKBY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976