When you call, mention priority code 20W-MRM9

Rating and Reviews: Access Virus TI2 Keyboard

Model the sound of any old synth -- or make sounds that never existed -- on this virtual-analog powerhouse. Access' OS4 adds killer effects, like Tape Delay.

Overall

"If you are serious about your synths than the Access Virus is the one to get!" submitted July 27, 2010

Music Style: EDM
Sound: Where to begin? How about HOLY CRAP this Synth rocks! For starters there's probably thousands of patches and I still haven't heard all of them. The TI2 completely replaced my 1010lt sound card. I have the Whiteout edition and the color of the led lights add extra flare to the amazing sound on this keyboard. Feature: The really great part for me was the virtual instrument plug-in, it quickly installed in my Sonar 8.5 and took the work load off my PC! Ease of Use: Yep its a steep learning curve (at least for me) but you have complete control with 32 knobs and 43 buttons that help you manipulate your sound. Quality: Built like a tank! Value: I sometimes think I paid to much but then I start cheating on my Virus with another synth and it just doesn't feel the same at all. The Virus just feels solid compared to synths in its price range. Buttons, knobs and just the frame alone feels better made. Manufacturer Support: Not only do I have the TI2 white Edition but I also have the Access Virus A and I haven't had any problems so I guess that's good for support. The Wow Factor: I have to admit that the pulsating Virus logo in the back of the keyboard is kind cool. Overall: If you are serious about your music and would like a synth I would recommend just saving you money and buying an Access Virus TI2 .
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"You must own this !!!!!" submitted January 9, 2010

Musical Background: dj /producer
Music Style: house electro
Sound: bar none ... best synth on the planet i own the snow and full ti. love them ,more than my dave smiths and se-1x Feature: more Ease of Use: bit of a learning curve but pretty intuitive !!
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20W-MRM9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976