Zoom U-24 Portable USB Audio InterfaceThe Zoom U-24 is a compact, 2-in/4-out audio interface that provides all of the essential tools you need for recording and performing with high resolution, 24-bit/96 kHz audio -- anywhere you go. Get incredible sound quality thanks to high-quality, low-noise preamps -- the same ones found on the acclaimed H5 and H6 Handy Recorders. Connect to your PC, Mac, or iPad via USB and record mics, instruments, and more. The U-24 delivers the same great sound as the U-44 interface, with a more streamlined feature set.
The Go-Everywhere InterfaceThe bus-powered U-24 packs all the essential tools into a compact form factor that fits in the palm of your hand. Record with mics, instruments, and more at home or on the go -- the U-24 is iPad* compatible and small enough to take anywhere. It can even run on just two AA batteries for recording in the most remote locations.
Pristine Recording and PlaybackInspired by the Zoom H-series recorders, the U-24 is equipped with high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN) that enable recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. You can also use U-24 as a studio-quality headphone amp and listen to your favorite music in full fidelity.
Get Connected with the U-24The U-24 is equipped with an essential collection of inputs and outputs for streamlined recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-color level indicators allow you to connect mics, keyboards, mixers, and more. 48V phantom power can be supplied to both inputs, and input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses, or other passive instruments. MIDI input and output jacks allow you to use devices like keyboards, controllers, synthesizers, and drum machines.
Separate TRS and RCA output jacks provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors, and other gear. Finally, an independent headphone output with dedicated volume control gives you complete flexibility while monitoring.
Your Mix, Your WayThe U-24 has flexible monitoring options for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency. Balance the cue and main out signals when you're DJing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and knob is strategically positioned for fast access, so you can set up and control the U-24 with ease.
Includes Ableton Live 9 LiteWhen you combine the U-24 with Ableton Live 9 Lite, you have everything the modern music creator needs. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively, enhancing them with studio-quality effects like EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter, and more.
Features:- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (not included), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 4 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support (input 1)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.
- Includes: Operation manual, Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code, USB cableANALOG IN: Input 1/2
- Connector: TRS/XLR combo jacks (XLR: 2 hot, TRS: TIP hot)
- Input gain: 0 - 43 dB
- Input impedance: 2.6 k Ohm (MIC IN) 1.1 M Ohm (when Hi-Z ON)
- Maximum input level: +2.7 dBu (MIC IN) /+20.7 dBu (TRS IN)
- Phantom power: +48VANALOG OUT: Main Out L/R
- Connector: TRS phone jacks (unbalanced)
- Maximum output level: +10 dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output impedance: 330 OhmANALOG OUT: Line Out 1/2
- Connector: RCA (coaxial)
- Maximum output level: +8 dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output impedance: 1kOhmANALOG OUT: Phones
- Connector: Standard stereo phone jack 30 mW x 2 (into 32 Ohm load)
- Maximum output level: +10 dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output impedance: 33 Ohm
- Frequency characteristics At 44.1 kHz: -1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency characteristics At 96 kHz: -3.5 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Input conversion noise: Measured EIN: -119.5 dB (IHF-A) at 43 dB, 150 Ohm input
- Number of audio recording and playback channels: Recording: 2 channels, Playback: 4 channels
- Sampling frequencies: 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- MIDI IN/OUT: 5-pin DIN jack
- Power Source: USB bus power (Type B), Zoom AD-17 (Micro-B), DC 5V power supply (Micro-B), 2 AA batteries (4 hours continuous operation with phantom power off)
- Power consumption: 5W maximum
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) 191.8 x 92.3 x 42.7mm
- Weight (main unit only): 285 g
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 631-784-2200