Yamaha PSR-S750 Arranger WorkstationThe Yamaha PSR-S750 is packed with amazing Voices, Styles and comprehensive features to help you create, arrange, perform and record your music in any genre. Additionally, the built-in FlashROM lets you load Voices and Style Expansions (VSE) from around the world.
World-class keyboard that grows with youYou'll rule the whole realm of sound with the PSR-S750 digital workstation, featuring everything you need to create, arrange, perform and record music in any genre. Features like Super Articulation reproduce every musical nuance of acoustic instruments with ultra fidelity, and you have 325 Styles ready to accompany you instantly for dynamic performances. The Real Distortion feature realizes the frequencies and dynamics of real guitar sounds to provide great live and recorded sound.
Just play to experience incredibly realistic and expressive soundAcoustic instrument-specific articulations, nuances and dynamics are challenging to reproduce. As the world's largest musical instrument manufacturer, Yamaha has perfected both the science and art of this process to bring you the most sophisticated, musical-sounding and easy-to-play instrument Voices.
Super Articulation (SA)Super Articulation Voices reproduce the performance characteristics of acoustic instruments so authentically, you'll feel as if you're playing the real thing. Best of all, SA Voices intelligently add just the right expressive nuances to your performance without having to learn a bunch of tricks -- just play!
Mega Voice Style TechnologyMega Voices feature various playing techniques and performance sounds like guitar and bass finger slides, brass falls, vocal effects, etc. When used in Styles, Mega Voices provide some of the most realistic-sounding and dynamic accompaniments.
Powerful, pro-quality accompaniment available at the touch of a buttonPlaying a Style is like being the conductor of a band that always plays the chord and arrangement you tell them to play. The PSR-S750 has a huge set of 325 built-in dynamic Styles. Yamaha Styles are created by the world's best programmers and mixed by professional studio engineers to ensure unparalleled quality.
Guitar-Enhanced Styles with Mega VoicesGuitar-Enhanced Styles not only reproduce the sound of guitar playing, they reproduce the actual chord voicings used by guitar players. This adds to the overall realism of the Style.
Yamaha's renowned audio and DSP technology provide great live and recorded soundIn music production, the key to creating great sound is in the way the song is mixed. The mixing console lets you mix your music like a studio engineer; including balance, panning and professional studio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) borrowed from Yamaha's renowned professional recording and live sound products.
Real DistortionReal Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds.
Speaker and Speaker BoxA larger speaker box gives the PSR-S750 a full, powerful sound with deep lows and clear highs.
Digital amplifierThe PSR-S750 features a Yamaha manufactured digital amplifier with a superb signal to noise ratio. Because of its fully digital, highly efficient design, the amp delivers high performance while significantly reducing energy consumption.
USB Audio Recorder & Playback and convenient Multi Pad functionThe PSR-S750 is capable of playing back and recording audio files. It can also play back audio files from its Multi Pads, great for triggering loops, vocal phrases and sound effects.
Audio playbackThe PSR-S750 conveniently supports WAV audio file playback.
Audio Link Multi PadAudio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
Audio RecordingRecord your songs and performances as high-quality, uncompressed WAV files to share online or burn to a CD.
Voice and Style Expandability keeps your instrument up-to-dateVoice and Style Expansion ensures your instrument can always be updated with high-quality Voices and Styles from around the world. Best of all, you can sample many of these expansions for free Yamaha's Services website.
Voice and Style Expansion (VSE)Thanks to Yamaha's Voice & Style Expansion packs, players can take advantage of a wide and ever-increasing selection of authentic sounding Voices and Styles from around the world. Load them to the PSR-S750's built-in FlashROM (64MB) and instantly play authentic sounds, rhythm and backing in the musical style of your choice!
A Portable keyboard that's mobile device friendlyThe PSR-S750 connects and interacts with your mobile devices and tablets. Plus, Yamaha's growing number apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad bring awesome ways to interact with it.
Aux inUse the auxiliary line in jacks to play along with apps like Yamaha's 'NoteStar' digital sheet music with real audio backing tracks. Or, just play along with your favorite tunes from your music library.
iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connectivityWith Yamaha's i-MX1 MIDI interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, you can experience a dimension of MIDI control with apps like Yamaha's Scale Tuner, Piano Diary or Faders & XY Pad.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Yamaha products.
- Keyboard: 61-Key organ-style w/ 5 levels of touch response
- Pitch Wheel: Yes
- Mod Wheel: Yes
- Multi Pads: 126 banks x 4 pads
- Display: 5.7" B/W LCD w/ Contrast
- Languages: English, German, French,Spanish, Italian
- Sound Source: Tone Generating Technology with AWM Stereo Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Voices: 678 Voices + 28 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS
- Featured Voices: 38 Super Articulation Voices, 18 Mega Voices, 24 Sweet! Voices, 46 Cool! Voices, 29 Live! Voices, 10 Organ Flutes
- Voice Expansion Capacity: max. 64MB
- Voice Parts: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Voice Compatibility: XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
- Built-In Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Master EQ,Part EQ, DSP
- Accompaniment Styles Presets: 325
- Featured Styles: 295 Pro, 30 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: 3 x Intro, 4 x Main Variation, 4 x Fill, Break, 3 x Ending
- File Format: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5
- Song Capacity: Unlimited with flash drive(s)
- Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB per song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording,Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Registration: 8 presets per bank (unlimited banks with USB flash drive(s)
- Lesson/Guide: Performance Assistant Technology: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key,Your Tempo
- Demo/Help: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback: WAVRecording: WAV
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 to 500 BPM, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 to 0 to +12 semitones
- Tuning Calibration: 414.8 to 440 to 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 presets
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Voice Creator: Yes
- Style Creator: Yes
- Song Creator: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Multi-Pad Creator: Yes
- Time Stretch: No
- Pitch Shift: No
- Vocal Cancel: No
- Internal Memory: approx. 1.9MB
- Compatible External Drives: USB flash drives
- Internal Memory for Expansion: approx. 64MB
- Main Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TRS - L/Mono, 1 x 1/4" TRS - R
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo
- Microphone Input: No
- Aux. Input: 1 x 1/8" TRS stereo mini
- USB-A (to device): Yes
- USB-B (to host): Yes
- MIDI Ports: In / Out
- Foot Pedal: 2 x 1/4"
- Video Output: No
- Amplifiers: 2 x 15W
- Speakers: (2) 5.1 x 2" (13 x 5 cm) speakers
- DC Input: 16V
- Power Supply: PA-300C or equivalent
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 39.4 x 5.8 x 17.2 in.(1002 x 148 x 437 mm)
- Weight: 24.25 lb (11 kg)
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 714-522-9011