The POCKETRAK PR7 is Yamaha's ultra-portable linear PCM recorder that provides effortless high-quality recordings whenever and wherever you need. Equipped with a crossed XY stereo microphone, the PR7 captures high-resolution stereo recordings, achieving consistent quality and natural sound. An invaluable tool for any musician, the PR7 offers essential practice functions such as an onboard tuner and metronome, as well as powerful recording functions like overdubbing and marker editing -- all easily accessed via a simple, intuitive interface.
It even features five optimized presets tailored to a variety of applications, so whether you're rehearsing, songwriting, attending a speaking engagement or making a field recording, achieving studio quality sound has never been so easy.
- Crossed XY Stereo Microphone: this configuration means both mics are always equidistant from a sound source, providing perfect localization with no phase shifting.
- 24-bit/96kHz Recording: Linear PCM recording at 24-bit/96kHz far exceeds CD sound quality, allowing users to faithfully capture the atmospheric reverberations and most subtle nuances of a performance.
- Mic / Line Input: External mic and line inputs can accommodate a variety of external input sources such as condenser microphones or keyboards.
- Rec Presets: The PR7 features five recording presets with optimized HPF and dynamics control settings tailored to the varying requirements of different recording environments.
- HPF and Dynamics Control: allow you to minimize the popping noise caused by wind pressure from vocals or outdoor recordings, while dynamics control lets you adjust input levels to avoid distortion.
- Easy Overdubbing: a dedicated overdubbing button allows you to instantly add solo sections, harmonies, or narration to an existing file.
- Marker Editing during Recording and Playback: allows users to insert up to 36 markers in audio files either during recording or playback, providing easy location of a playback position. Markers can also be used to loop a specific section of a file.
- Tuner and Metronome
- Adjustable Playback Speed: adjust playback speed from 50% up to 200% while maintaining consistent pitch throughout.
- WaveLab LE Audio Editing Software: provides 2-track audio editing with professional EQ and dynamics processing for mastering or enhancing your tracks.
- Pre-recording Function: allows you to start recording a few seconds before you actually press the record button.
- 2GB Built-in Memory and micro SD/SDHC Card Slot: features a micro SD/SDHC card slot for up to 32GB of storage allowing you to record approximately 50 hours of audio at 16-bit/44.1 kHz.
- Built-in Speaker: An onboard speaker allows you to instantly listen to your recording immediately after you've captured it.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Body: Dimension (W x H x D): Approx. 46.6(W) x 132.1(H) x 28.7(D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 82g (including battery)
- Memory: Capacity: Built-in Memory: 2GB / External Memory: micro SD card (16MB-2GB),micro SDHC card (4GB-32GB)
- Battery: Available Battery: AAA alkaline battery or AAA NiMH battery x 1
- Others: Uni-directional condenser microphone, stereo, XY-type
- Accessories: USB cable x1, AAA alkaline battery x1
- Recording Format: Linear PCM, MP3
- Recording Configuration: Internal Stereo Microphone, Ext. Stereo Mic In, Line In (Automatic song divide available)
- Recording time/Frequency Response/Sampling Frequency/Bit Rate: PCM stereo: WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz)
- MP3 stereo: MP3 (Bit rate: 32/64/128/192/320kbps)
- Other Functions: Overdubbing, Rec preset(OFF/NEAR/BAND/SPEECH/FIELD), PRC(Pre recording), HPF(ON/OFF), Dynamics control(OFF/LIM*/ALC** HI/ALC LO), Mic input sensitivity select (ALC OFF: 60 steps, ALC ON: 2 steps) *LIM=Limiter, **ALC=Auto Level Control
- Playback format: WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling frequency:44.1/48/88.2/96kHz) / MP3 (Bit rate: 16-320kbps) / WMA (Bit rate: 32-192kbps)
- Musical function: Marker Editing, Tuner, Metronome
- Playback speed: 50%
- 200% (exception : 50%
- 150% at PCM 96/88.2kHz)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs