Voyage-Air VAD-1 Folding Dreadnought
The Voyage-Air VAD-1 is a full-size dreadnought guitar, designed and built without any concessions to quality. A Voyage-Air Guitar just happens to fold in half for convenient travel and will even fit in the overhead compartment of most airplanes. There are no compromises with Voyage Air Guitar as they fold and return to locked playing position virtually in tune with the strings still attached, in just seconds.
Flying, driving, camping, fishing, boating, hiking, or jamming with friends after school... Whatever your activity is a Voyage Air Guitar allows the opportunity to pick where you play.
The Voyage Air Guitar VAD-1 includes features that professional musicians expect and demand; Solid African Mahogany for the back, sides, neck (with rosewood fingerboard) and Solid Sitka Spruce for the top. The combination of these premium solid tonewoods make for crisp, clean and loud projection from this Dreadnought-size guitar. The African Mahogany back and sides add sparkle, cut, and bright harmonics to the overall tone. Of course, the Solid Sitka Spruce top adds sustain, harmonics, and a distinct sonic signature that makes strummed chords ring out.
Deluxe appointments include inlaid green Abalone position markers on the fingerboard, gold-plated precision tuners with ebonized buttons, a solid bone compensated bridge/saddle.
Get an overview of the Voyage-Air lineup with this video:
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- C shaped African Mahogany neck for playability
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Inlaid green abalone position markers
- Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
- 1 11/16" width at the nut
- 25.5" Scale length
- Tortoise-style body binding and pick guard
- 3-ring soundhole rosette
- High Quality gold plated tuners
- Highly Polished premium frets
- Bone Saddle
- Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
- D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Includes Standard Transit Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Voyage-Air Guitar products.