The Vestax VCI-400 is the hardware solution for DJs who have been seeking an instrument that perfectly adapts to their style of performance. Shifting focus from integrity with bundled DJ software to any DJ software has made the VCI-400 the most versatile and intuitive DJ controller in its league. Along with it's excellent potential for customizing control assignments, the VCI-400 and its ergonomic 4-channel lay out provides perfect control for standard DJ software operation such as cueing, pitch control, looping, FX control, track browsing/loading, triggering samples and scratching.
The symmetrical intuitive control surface consists of iconic Vestax features such as the high-resolution JOG wheels with torque & sensitivity control. The option to adjust each parameter enables DJs to tailor the functionality of the JOG wheels to the most suitable for their style. The large aluminum Filter knobs are also a distinctive Vestax feature that has been inherited from previous Vestax quality hardware. The highly responsive multi-mode transport section triggers layers of controls instantly, which is perfect for finger drummers and controllers. All buttons are backlit with high-intensity LEDs, and along with the built-in LED Meter input faders, the VCI-400 provides excellent visual support for DJs in any environment.
Clear Dynamic Sound
The sound quality of a DJ controller is determined by its D/A conversion capability. There were no compromises when Vestax designed the integrated audio interface, which uses a studio-grade asynchronous USB streaming system to provide low-latency, bit-perfect audio at 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution. This advanced audio system combines a dual-core digital processor with carefully selected analog components, to deliver a clear and powerful sound. On the road or in the studio, the VCI-400 simply sounds awesome.
Excellent Software Compatibility
The VCI-400 is bundled with Virutal DJ LE 4 Decks together with overlays of each software for immediate DJ experience out of the box. A blank overlay for DJs who seek to customize MIDI assigns and create their own layout is also included. MIDI maps for a variety of software including Traktor Pro 2, MixVibes, TORQ 2, Deckadance are available from the VCI-400 download page and the Vestax support page.
Included overlays: Serato DJ Intro, Virtual DJ LE 4 Decks, Traktor Pro2, Blank (For user customization)
Customize Your Controls
The biggest advantage of using a MIDI controller to DJ is regardless its compact size, having all necessary controls in one unit and being able to transport/ play all your songs from a laptop. But the VCI-400 brings you another advantage that is often overlooked: the great ability to customize how the controller works with software. The customize capability of the VCI-400 is nothing like any other and provides options that will spark your imagination. The Vestax VCI-400 works with any DJ software that has a MIDI learn function. Having more than 200 assignable parameters (knobs, faders and buttons), you will have plenty of room to fit in all necessary controls of the software you use. The wide and highly versatile control surfaces will map just to your style, and the multi-mode transport button enables great finger drum skills. Whatever your style is, whatever control function it is that you want to assign, the VCI-400 will have the best options for you.
- Free upgrade to Serato DJ and Serato DJ overlay included
- 2 Channel USB MIDI controller for Serato DJ
- Ergonomic 4 channel layout
- Transport buttons with maximum 3 banks of mapping
- Instant Deck select
- Highly responsive stress free soft touch buttons
- Optimized control knob layout
- Milled large aluminum filter knobs
- Premium full-bit sound quality generated by a low latency high resolution 24bit/48kHz soundcard
- Dual core digital processor
- Bundled with Virtual DJ LE
- Software overlays included for default midi assigns
Serato DJ Features
- New FX, powered by iZotope
- FX Expansion Packs to Activate/Purchase in-app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- Slip Mode
- MIDI Mapping- SP-6 with Sync / Simple and advanced modes
- Up to 8 cue points
- Manual loops with 8 saved loop slots
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Cycle through the DJ-FX, Recording and SP-6 panels by using the panel select
- Mic/Aux support
- Smart and Simple sync
- 4 Performance view modes
- Beatgrid detection and Beatgrid editor
- Serato Remote compatibility
- Serato Video compatibility
- Whitelabel.net track support
zZounds is an authorized dealer of