- Audio Connections
- x3 LINE IN Stereo RCA
- x2 Neutrik Combo Jack (Mono)
- x1 HDMI IN
- x1 USB IN (Loop Back)
- x1 Master Output Stereo RCA (Control Room)
- x1 1/4 inch Headphone Jack
- Video Connections
- x4 VIDEO IN (Composite RCA)
- x1 VGA IN (D-SUB15 pin)
- x1 HDMI IN
- x2 MASTER OUT (Composite / USB)
- x1 PREVIEW OUT (Composite)
- Video Resolution
- Composite: NTSC / PAL
- VGA IN (NTSC) : 1024 x 768 (60Hz)
- VGA IN (PAL) : 1024 x 768 (50Hz)
- HDMI IN (NTSC): 720 x 480 (60Hz) 480p
- HDMI IN (PAL) : 720 x 576 (50Hz) 576p
- Sampling Rate: 4:2:2 (Y:R-Y:B-Y), 8-bit, 13.5 MHz (ITU-R BT.656)
- Input/Output Level:
- Composite: 1.0 Vp-p
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Class: 2.0
- Video Output Resolution: 720x480 (NTSC), 720x576 (PAL)
- Audio ADC: 16bit/48kHz
- Power Supply: DC-6V 3A (Vestax SDC-6)
- Power Consumption: 7W (AC100V - 230V)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210 x 147 x 45mm (excluding knobs)
- Weight: 950g
- Additional Notes:
- Driver installation is required for both Windows and Mac.
- HD video images input via HDMI will be down converted to SD quality.
- If connecting a video camera to PBS-4 via the HDMI input, only [NTSC: 480p, PAL: 576p] formats are supported. Ensure that your camera supports these formats, before connecting.
- The input resolution of the VGA input of PBS-4 is fixed to [NTSC: 1024x768 (60Hz), PAL: 1024x768 (50Hz)]. If a source with higher resolution is connected to this input, the video resolution will be reduced to this value.
- When selecting a video channel that has no input (i.e. not connected to video devices such as cameras or DVD players) it will appear as a blank screen in your broadcast, and video noise may appear when switching back to other video channels.
- When inputting a HDMI source, a small blank area (black frame) may appear on the side of the screen.
- When inputting a VGA source, a small blank area (black frame) may appear on the side of the screen, or one side of the VGA source may be hidden.
- Depending on the computer, gray lines may be reflected at the top and bottom of the USB output screen.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):