Easily broadcast live audio and live video sources on the internet with the Vestax PBS-4. This intuitive mixer from Vestax allows multiple audio and video sources to be mixed together, and instantly streamed online. The USB output feeds the mixed audio and video to your computer and streams your content to any live streaming service including Ustream, Justin.tv, Livestream and more.
Vestax designed the PBS-4 to be compact, travel friendly, and to provide a wide range of connections for your audio and video sources. The simple interface and the quick setup make the PBS-4 ideal for musical performances, DJs with video mixes, corporate events, seminars, video game tutorials, church events, web radios and for any content you want to share live online. The PBS-4 can also be used together with an audio and video capture software, to record your live content.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Audio Connections
- x3 LINE IN Stereo RCA
- x2 Neutrik Combo Jack (Mono)
- x1 HDMI IN
- x1 USB IN (Loop Back)
- x1 Master Output Stereo RCA (Control Room)
- x1 1/4 inch Headphone Jack
- Video Connections
- x4 VIDEO IN (Composite RCA)
- x1 VGA IN (D-SUB15 pin)
- x1 HDMI IN
- x2 MASTER OUT (Composite / USB)
- x1 PREVIEW OUT (Composite)
- Video Resolution
- Composite: NTSC / PAL
- VGA IN (NTSC) : 1024 x 768 (60Hz)
- VGA IN (PAL) : 1024 x 768 (50Hz)
- HDMI IN (NTSC): 720 x 480 (60Hz) 480p
- HDMI IN (PAL) : 720 x 576 (50Hz) 576p
- Sampling Rate: 4:2:2 (Y:R-Y:B-Y), 8-bit, 13.5 MHz (ITU-R BT.656)
- Input/Output Level:
- Composite: 1.0 Vp-p
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Class: 2.0
- Video Output Resolution: 720x480 (NTSC), 720x576 (PAL)
- Audio ADC: 16bit/48kHz
- Power Supply: DC-6V 3A (Vestax SDC-6)
- Power Consumption: 7W (AC100V - 230V)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210 x 147 x 45mm (excluding knobs)
- Weight: 950g
- Additional Notes:
- Driver installation is required for both Windows and Mac.
- HD video images input via HDMI will be down converted to SD quality.
- If connecting a video camera to PBS-4 via the HDMI input, only [NTSC: 480p, PAL: 576p] formats are supported. Ensure that your camera supports these formats, before connecting.
- The input resolution of the VGA input of PBS-4 is fixed to [NTSC: 1024x768 (60Hz), PAL: 1024x768 (50Hz)]. If a source with higher resolution is connected to this input, the video resolution will be reduced to this value.
- When selecting a video channel that has no input (i.e. not connected to video devices such as cameras or DVD players) it will appear as a blank screen in your broadcast, and video noise may appear when switching back to other video channels.
- When inputting a HDMI source, a small blank area (black frame) may appear on the side of the screen.
- When inputting a VGA source, a small blank area (black frame) may appear on the side of the screen, or one side of the VGA source may be hidden.
- Depending on the computer, gray lines may be reflected at the top and bottom of the USB output screen.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs