Universal Audio UAD-2 Duo Custom DSP
The Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Custom DSP Accelerator gives producers and engineers professional access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. Better still, the included Custom software bundle lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration.
In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers -- using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears -- to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment.
Learn more with this video from Universal Audio:
The UAD-2 DUO Custom features two SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 DUO Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
- Workhorse dual-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Custom software bundle lets users "pick any 3" UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
- Ideal for project studios running medium-sized sessions w/ higher plug-in instances
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible chassis* (sold separately)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 DUO Core package
*Thunderbolt connectivity is available for Mac only. Visit www.uaudio.com/support/uad for a complete list of qualified PCIe expansion and PCIe-to-Thunderbolt expansion chassis.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Universal Audio products.