- 2 preamp channels with 200 Watts stereo total power output.
- 4 x 5" (127mm) Specially designed neodymium Celestion speakers connected in stereo.
- 1/4" (6.35mm) jack input with Piezo switch, to switch to ultra-high impedance input stage on Channel 1.
- Combination balanced XLR / 1/4" (6.35mm) jack input with phantom power switch on Channel 2.
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls on Channel 1.
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls on both Channels.
- Built in auto-compressor on both channels.
- Signal level LED on both channels.
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound on both channels (footswitchable on Channel 1).
- Phase switch to help with control of feedback (footswitchable) on both channels.
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders.
- Allows for separate levels of Reverb to be applied to each channel.
- Channel 1 can also have either Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, and various delays including stereo Ping Pong.
- Tap tempo (from either front panel or footswitch).
- 6-band graphic EQ.
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ that uses LEDs to show where feedback is occurring.
-Master volume and Mute switch (footswitchable), mutes all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Tuner output, Left and Right Preamp Outputs and Power amp Inputs (to use as effects loop).
- Two DI outputs can be configured as dry Channel 1 and Channel 2 out, or processed Left and Right channels out.
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off.
- Durable GatorHyde finish
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered carrying bag included.
- Full function footswitch and stage length cable included.
- Weight Unpacked: 26.12 lbs. (11.85 kg)
- Weight Packed: 37.59 lbs. (17.05 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.5" (52.07 cm)
- Depth Packed: 22.5" (57.15 cm)
-Height Packed: 15.5" (39.37 cm)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs