Product DescriptionTC Electronic is proud to introduce a head of the compact bass amp family: RH750. With 750 watts of power and 1200 watts peak as well as superior tonal capabilities and the well-known Bass Amp 2.0 feature set, the TC Electronic RH750 is ready to take on any stage, anywhere.
RH750 continues TC Electronic's Bass Amp 2.0 quest of bringing a set of features to bass players. RH750 captures the essence of this revolutionary concept with a built-in chromatic tuner, three presets and jaw-dropping tone shaping abilities combined with immense power and stunning bass tone.
Quite simply, RH750 raises the bass bar. First of all, it jams significant power into its compact design - 750 watts (1200 watts peak) just waiting for you to unleash it on stages everywhere. Secondly, a TweeterTone knob, gives you 'intelligent HF control' that can take RH750 from old-school vintage tones to crisp and modern bass tones or anything in between in seconds. Obviously, RH750 and RH450 are related; RH750 just takes it up a notch.
Further, TC Electronic RH750 includes SpectraComp, a unique 'per string' bass compressor that has been praised by bass players all over the world for its extremely even compression across all strings. TubeTone, an amazing recreation of both a tube pre- and power amp. When you combine those features with the extremely versatile 4-band tone control section and the TweeterTone feature, you get a set of tone shaping capabilities in a league of its own. In fact, RH750 has the exact same preamp as TC Electronic's crown jewel bass amp: Blacksmith.
With three on-board presets, you can store your favorite tones tailored for different basses or musical styles. Finally, switching between vintage Fenders and modern, active basses or between funky R n' B and classic Rock 'n Roll tunes is completely effortless.
Also, the built-in, chromatic bass tuner makes maintaining perfect pitch of the low notes on the stage simple. The tuner is always displaying the tuning state of your bass, and it is a breeze to tune up silently and swiftly between songs by hitting the Mute button. It has never been faster to get back to the important thing - playing music.
In-Depth ControlTC Electronic RH750 feature a set of straightforward controls like you know them from traditional amps, voiced to give you plenty of tweaking options to nail the perfect tone. Chances are that this is all you'll ever need. However, if you're not fully satisfied with the default frequency areas, fear not - every tone control is also capable of being semi-parametric bands. This way, you can pinpoint any frequency you want to remove or boost for each tone control and then store the settings.
On-board User PresetsYou might not use presets...yet. If you use different basses or change playing style during shows, you know that a few amp presets would be welcome. RH750 gives you 3 on-board user memories for effortless switching between 4 and 5-string basses or Rickenbackers and Fenders for that matter. Alternatively, you can create 3 entirely different tones for one bass - e.g. overdrive, slap and a vintage tone. Just plug in your bass and use the 'car radio' style Store & Recall controls to easily switch between you personal presets. Also, by adding the optional RC4 floor-based remote control, you can switch effortlessly between you presets without ever letting go of the strings.
TubeToneTubeTone was originally developed for the RH450 bass amp. Most transistor designs try to replicate tube sound using one small preamp tube, but why not take the crucial characteristics of a full preamp and power amp into account? Both are essential to the sound when you want that classic tube warmth as well as when you go for a full-on overdriven rock sound with a massive punch; TubeTone gives you exactly that.
SpectraCompA conventional compressor is often dominated by the lower string, but with SpectraComp(tm), inherited directly from the original RH450, you get 'per string' multi-band compression that evens out the compression across all strings. In short, you get an even and rock solid tone that cuts through any mix whether you play fingerstyle, with a heavy pick or slap the strings hard.
TweeterTone(tm)The tweeter control is usually located on the rear side of the cabinet, but on RH750 you can simply adjust the tweeter level right from the front panel. Further, the sound also gets modified slightly with filters for a much more intelligent control over the high frequencies that are critical for giving your sound that razor-sharp edge.
Built-in Bass TunerEvery bass player needs a tuner, but virtually no other amp offers anything else than a 'tuner out' feature. On the RH750, simply push the Mute button to get a full-resolution tuner 'light ring' to help you tune your instrument quickly and accurately. You can also use the RC4 remote control unit for easy floor-access to this functionality. Both speaker and DI outputs are muted automatically while tuning. Finally, even when you haven't pushed the Mute button, the tuner is still active, only without the light ring feature.
Studio-grade driver outputQuality can vary wildly with built-in DIs, but RH750's DI is transformer balanced and galvanic isolated from the rest of the amp, which means that you get absolutely no ground loops or annoying humming. And don't worry about long cable runs - RH750 will draw at least 100m of cable with zero loss of audio quality. Even though the integrated DI in RH750 does not need 48v phantom to operate, it does not get harmed if your sound engineer should happen to leave it on by accident.
AES/EBU Digital Recording OutThe AES/EBU connector lets you record straight into your DAW, such as Pro Tools or Logic. For maximum flexibility, it's also S/PDIF compatible and can be switched between 'Pre' and 'Post' in the pre-amp section.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Input Section
- - Input connector: 1/4 in. jack
- - Input impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- - Gain range: -96 to 32 dB
- Tone controls
- - Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type
- - Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- - High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- - Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type
- - TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- - TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- - SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- - Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- - User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- - Tuning range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- - Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- - Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- - Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
- - Mains supply: 100-120V~ or 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz (100 W @ 1/8 Power)
- - Speaker out: Combined Speakon / 1/4 in. jack
- - Power rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
- - Balanced output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- - Max. Output: +0 dBu
- - Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- - Preamp out: 1/4 in. Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- - Power amp in: 1/4 in. Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- - Rehearsal input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod
- - Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- - Remote connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- - Operating/Storage Temperature: 0 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C / -30 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C
- - Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- - Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66 mm / 10.8 x 11.4 x 2.6 in.
- - Weight: 4kg / 8.8 pounds
- - Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- with Free TC Electronic RC4 Floor Controller
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158