TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 gives singers unprecedented creative control of their live sound with state-of-the-art vocal effects and performance looping in an intuitive touch layout. A major update of the original, VoiceLive Touch 2 gives singers even more opportunities to hone their instrument, create sounds, and move the masses.
- A complete suite of production-quality vocal effects including Harmony
- Touch Matrix interface with Slider FX(TM) for real-time control and modulation
- VLOOP(TM) Performance Looper with 6 tracks and exciting loop-specific effects
Find out everything you need to know about the VoiceLive Touch 2:
Pro Vocals On-The-Go
Getting a great vocal sound can be tough. Touch 2 automatically takes care of vocal tone with adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing and gating. This frees you up to focus on your performance with hyperactive slaps and echoes, aggressive distortion and Hardtune in addition to sweetening effects like deep reverb, doubling and those uncanny TC-Helicon vocal harmonies.
- Adaptive Tone - compression, EQ shaping and de-essing
- Rhythmic effect creates Stutter and Chopper effects
- Natural Pitch correction to the infamous HardTune effect
- Perfect Harmonies, reverbs, delays, doubling and much more
In Touch With Your Performance
Want to instantly add harmony voices, vocal distortion or a timed echo? The touch buttons allow you to explore adding and removing effects and tonal colors seamlessly while you sing. Use the slider bar to rock, flutter and transform your sonic landscape. Each preset also has the Hit button ready to launch multiple effects with a single touch.
- Create dramatic sweep effects, browse presets and adjust levels with the slider
- Jump between 36 performance functions fast in the Touch Matrix
- Easy, graphic icon-based editing with deep editing only when you need it
Send In The Clones
Looping multiplies your musical persona so you can create a whole composition by yourself. VoiceLive Touch 2's 6-track looper has lots of loop time, LoopAssist(TM) for better loops and ear-catching effects like a resonant filter, stutter effects and reverse to make your one-person creations easy, unique and incredible.
- Stereo looping of all inputs plus effects on up to 6 tracks
- LoopAssist(TM) offers metronome and quantize for perfect loops every time
- Loop effects include Reverse, Filter, Slow Speed, Squeeze and Squeeze Auto
Professional users of the original VoiceLive Touch have been instrumental in helping us develop the power user aspects of Touch 2. For example, artists like international rising star Kimbra helped us discover additional MIDI abilities useful when you want to extend your creativity using other real-time controllers.
Endless Styles and Genres
The GENRE feature allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets. Choose a style that suits you and VoiceLive Touch 2 will list the presets that fit your preference. If that wasn't enough, you'll be able to download and exciting artist presets each month for free via VoiceSupport.
Make It A Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset gains an A/B function via the HIT button - press to add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide!
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone or in-ear monitor mix.
Add remote Mic Control with the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e 835 fx mics for additional control of presets, performance, effects and looping. Also available is the Switch-3 footswitch.
- 9-button Touch Matrix speeds editing and control
- Ultra-responsive Slider FX for hands-on experimentation
- Hit button switches multiple effects from basic to shake it!
- Dedicated tap tempo button matches Delay and Rhythmic effects timing to live beats
- Tone feature includes Adaptive EQ, Compression, Gating and De-essing
- Perfect harmonies and pitch correction via Auto Key Detection.
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
- Huge, free library of song and artist presets
- Optional 3-button footswitch allows hands-free control
- Reverb, modulation effects and tuner for guitar input
- Innovative mic stand-to-desktop non-skid chassis
- High quality mic pre-amp
- USB for audio recording and playback, preset backup and more
- Mic Control compatible
- Echo & Delay
- Harmony Double
- HardTune & Correction
- Guitar FX & TunerVLOOP
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC-Helicon products.
- MicroMod (uMod)
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- Guitar FX & Tuner
- 300 customizable presets; 200 pre-programmed factory presets, 100 blank
- 9 instant-access Favorite presets
- 22 touch buttons
- Touch slider
- Simple, style based, essentials-only editing with graphics
- Genre feature to assist preset browsing
- Mic input level
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Guitar: 1/4" phone jack, Aux: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 101 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR (for mono) and 1/4" phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- Output Range: Line: 14.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8" Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +17 dBu max (180mW max)
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- MIDI: In 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 9 inches (230 mm)
- Width: 7 inches (180 mm)
- Depth: 4 inches (100 mm)
- Mic Stand Mount: fits stands with 15.4-16.4 mm diameter
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Rubber coated bent aluminum and die-cast metal
- Acrylic touch panel
- Inner bent metal chassis
- Soft-touch end caps and level knobs
- Blue LCD graphic display
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceLive Touch 2:
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- Velcro cable wrap
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):