Transform your voice in ways you've never dreamed of with the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play -- this vocal effects and harmony pedal puts studio-quality effects, pitch correction tools, a performance looper, and much more at your feet, enabling you to get creative with your voice and sing through cool effects, on top of backing harmonies, or along with your favorite MP3s. Plug in a microphone to the VoiceLive Play and have some fun! Your voice is an instrument after all, so exercise it -- and your right to awesome FX.
Quick Start with Presets, or Create Your Own
TC-Helicon's VoiceLive Play offers a playground of effects to choose from: Adaptive Tone (includes EQ, Compression, De-ess, and Gate), Pitch Correction, HardTune, Harmony, Double, Reverb, Delay, Flange, Chorus, Detune, Rotary, Distortion, Radio, Megaphone, Robot, Loop, and more.
You can get started the quick way by using the Genre button to browse through over 200 different style presets, or you can create your own by using the processor's onboard controls and saving your presets as favorites. If ever you feel short on styles and you need some fresh, inspiring effects, you can download free artist-created presets via VoiceSupport (provided by TC-Helicon) so your VoiceLive Play is always exciting and up to date.
Make Your Vocal Lines Sound Bigger
The equivalent of adding more cowbell, the Hit effect helps intensify your vocals by layering additional effects on top of whatever you're tracking. Press the Hit button to add anything from harmony and reverb to a megaphone-style effect to your vocals, for example, to create huge-sounding choruses, memorable bridges, animated backups, and more.
Enhance your vocal performance even further with the VoiceLive Play's built-in VLOOP looper. Turn effects on and off during a set, and enjoy seamless transitions and intriguing layers of sound.
Active Listening Partner
While the VoiceLive Play's effects are enough to improve the sound quality of your vocals, its pitch correction and harmonizing features are what will make your tracks really sing. The VoiceLive Play helps make your vocals more musical, correcting pitches and adding harmonies that match the style of your performance. The effects pedal intelligently "listens" to your music using Auto Key technology, which senses and adapts to the key you're singing or playing in, using the processor's AUX input or the built-in RoomSense microphones. Not only does the pedal listen to your voice, it listens to nearby instruments as well. The embedded stereo RoomSense mics help the VoiceLive Play provide accurate, in-tune harmonies that match the instruments playing around you. You don't need to have extensive knowledge of music theory or voice leading to get great vocal harmonies; just turn on the VoiceLive Play.
It's Only Automatic
Thanks to TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology, the VoiceLive Play is able to control Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression and De-ess), and in turn, balance your tone and dynamics to suit any mix. It can also add an adaptive gate to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed. The VoiceLive Play adapts to your music automatically so you don't even need to think about it.
Practice Tools That You Will Actually Use
One of the best ways to improve your performance skills is by singing along to your favorite songs. The VoiceLive Play enables you to do just that with its Vocal Cancel feature. Plug your MP3 player into the pedal's AUX input, select Vocal Cancel, and your voice will stand out over the vocals on the original song.
Its dedicated Practice mode helps analyze your performance in real-time and identify strengths and weaknesses in your singing. You can take the VoiceLive Play's constructive criticism into consideration, or you can listen for yourself and be the one to judge your pitch and intonation. So that you can scrutinize your singing after the fact, the VoiceLive Play lets you record and play back audio using the USB connection to your computer.
- Vocal effects and harmony pedal
- Provides a complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, and more
- Over 200 song- and artist-inspired presets to browse and mark as favorites
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate, and pitch correction
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring, and practicing
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
- Low-noise mc preamp with Mic Control
- Stereo XLR outputs, headphone output
- AUX input for connecting an MP3 player
- USB connectivity for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
Turn on the radio and chances are that all the pop songs you hear are laden with vocal effects and insanely layered vocal tracks that you know took a ton of studio time to produce and polish. With TC-Helicon's VoiceLive Play, you can create high-quality vocals that can compete with the pros, but without all the work. Turn on the vocal effects and harmony pedal and you have instant access to automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned vocoder-style robot voices, and more.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- 200+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets
- Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
- Graphics LCD Display
- Bump-Protected Mic Level
- Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
- Dedicated Effect Block On/Offs
- Height: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
- Width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Depth: 6.1 inches (156 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lb. (0.95 kg)
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Aux: 1/8 stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8 Mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- Pedal: 1/4 TRS phone jack
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 0.4A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC - Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32* F to 122* F (0* C to 50* C)
- Storage Temperature: -22* F to 167* F (-30* C to 70* C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceLive Play
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- TC-Helicon Sticker
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- with Sennheiser e835fx Microphone
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
TC Electronic and TC-Helicon Warranty
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158
Whether you're at the top of the charts - or just a dreamer with a microphone, the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose from, helping you create amazing vocals. Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or create instant HIT effects for your own songs.
Sound Like The Pros
Producers spend more time on perfecting vocals than any other instrument, and the number of layered vocal tracks on a studio recording often run well into the double-digits. Now the same care for creating vocals live or at home is available to everyone. VoiceLive Play gives singers the opportunity to experience the sound they know and love from their favorite songs with ease. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice - all the goose-bumps-on-your-arm effects that make today's Billboard hit vocals "pop".
Pick a Genre, any Genre
Operating and navigating VoiceLive Play is a breeze. The GENRE button allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets. Choose a style that suits you and VoiceLive Play will list the presets that fit your preference. If you've never used effects before, you'll quickly learn how to find the sound you're looking for with GENRES.
Download More & Make Your Favorites
If hundreds of presets weren't enough, you'll be able to download exciting artist presets each month for free via VoiceSupport.
Should you want to create your own presets, VoiceLive Play offers the simple and intuitive onboard controls to do so. In addition, you can mark any preset as a FAVORITE, creating a personal genre of choice effects for super-fast access.
Make It a Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset has an effect that you can build upon by pressing the HIT button, which adds additional effects on top. For example, you could start with a simple reverb and then "HIT it" to add dazzling harmonies or a raw megaphone effect for emphasis - excellent for making choruses stand out instantly!
Perfect Harmonies & Correction
VoiceLive Play listens to your music. Using Auto Key technology it senses and adapts to your MP3 recordings using the aux input or the built in RoomSense microphones so that harmonies and pitch correction fit perfectly with your music.
No Music Degree required!
Singing along is a great way of practicing and performing. Plug in your MP3 player via the AUX In connector and use the Vocal Cancel feature to make your voice stand out over the vocals on the original track. You can also record and play back your singing using the USB connection to your computer.
Practice Makes Perfect
All singers need practice, but that doesn't mean that it can't be a lot of fun. VoiceLive Play has a dedicated PRACTICE mode that analyzes your performance in real-time, helping you spot your strengths as well as focus on the areas that might need attention.
The VLOOP(TM) performance looper allows you to create a complete performance while turning effects on and off.
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone mix.
TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance and add smooth dynamic control to fit in any mix. Best of all it's easy - just set and forget. An adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
Add MP-75 or Switch-3 for additional control of performance, effects and looping.
- 200+ song & artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
- RoomSense - embedded mics set auto key for harmonies
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more.
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection.
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function.
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control.
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction.
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling.
- VLOOP(TM) performance looper with undo/redo.
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing.
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu.
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites.
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats.
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control.
- Stereo XLR outputs.
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player.
- Headphone output.
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport.
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control.
Adaptive Tone (includes EQ, Compression, De-ess and Gate), Pitch Correction, HardTune, Harmony, Double, Reverb, Delay, Flange, Chorus, Detune, Rotary, Distortion, Radio, Megaphone, Robot, Loop and more.