TC Electronic T2: Troves of Reverbs in One Simple Stompbox
Plug into the TC Electronic T2 reverb pedal, and you'll find that this compact stompbox contains infinite space -- from huge cathedrals, to otherworldly ambiences. Dial your way through ten different reverb settings and find the right sonic contour with easy-to-manipulate decay, tone, and mix controls. Be sure to take advantage of TonePrint to beam even more reverb settings via your computer or smartphone. Stereo outputs let you experience this pedal in its full glory. An update to TC Electronic's original Trinity reverb, the compact and versatile T2 effects pedal takes reverb to the next level of 21st century technology.
Ten Different Onboard Reverb Settings
The T2 reverb comes with 10 presets, each with their own character and feel -- huge cathedral, glassy with a low-end throb, long sustain mixed in with an organ-like vibrato, a self-interacting reverb that invokes a perceived upper harmony, and a flange reverb with an '80s vibe to it are just a few of the different options ready to color your signal in ways you'll find absolutely addicting.
Hear the T2 Reverb pedal at work in this video from TC Electronic:
Dialing In Your Reverb Settings
Once you've chosen your reverb setting, play around with the decay, tone, and mix controls to get the feel you're looking for. Your T2 reverb pedal uses analog-dry-through configuration, so the original character of your input signal remains completely unaltered even when this pedal is disengaged. Every guitar has its own sound, and every player utilizes their own subtle style, and you can be sure that your T2 reverb pedal won't get in the way.
TonePrint Technology: Tap Into a World of New Tones
When 10 reverb settings isn't enough, you can access more reverbs via TonePrint -- TC Electronic's easy way to download settings to your pedal using the TonePrint smartphone app. TC Electronic has collaborated with different artists from all over the world to create an awesome collection of different settings and tones for you to play around with. Simply hold your smartphone up to your guitar's pickup and the setting will beam itself directly into your pedal right before your ears and eyes. This pedal also has mini USB connectivity -- so you can plug in your computer and use the TonePrint Editor software to design your own reverb sound, too.
- Reverb effects pedal
- Decay, tone, and mix controls
- Ten different modeled reverb choices
- TonePrint provides troves of reverb possibilities
- Compact pedalboard friendly size
- True or buffered bypass options
- Analog-dry-through keeps your input signal's integrity intact
- Two 1/4" inputs -- mono/stereo connectivity
- Two 1/4" outputs -- mono/stereo connectivity
- Powered via 9-volt battery or external power supply -- sold separately
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic products.
- Bypass mode: True Bypass
- Signal circuitry: Analog dry-through
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 72 x 122 x 50 mm (2.8 x 4.8 x 2.0")
- Input connector: 2 Standard 1/4" jacks - mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Output connector: 2 Standard 1/4" jacks - mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Power input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery option: Standard 9 V (battery not included)
- Input impedance: 1 MO
- Output impedance: 100 O
- USB port: Mini USB connector for uploading and editing custom TonePrints and for software updates
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):