Dead room? Flat mic? No sound guy? Call in the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic - a complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal. As your personal sound engineer Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere - and always sound your best.
What Every Singer Needs
With Mic Mechanic you get tried and true combinations of the Reverbs and Delays from the renowned VoiceLive series. These are classic sounds designed to enhance and complement the natural timbre of your voice, making Mic Mechanic the direct response to the singers who say "I don't want to change my voice. I just want to sound great".
Professional Reverb, Simply Controlled
Reverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large.
Delay. Delay. And Tap.
From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special "something" to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you're singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound Your Best with Adaptive Tone
Mic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
Control It with Your Mic
You can control Mic Mechanic effects from anywhere on stage with TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (optional).
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.4" x 3.5" x 2.3", (140 x 90 60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberized base
- Connections: Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level at 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN at Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Connections:Analog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Control: USB for firmware and control, Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Power Supply (included): 12V 0.4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC: complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety: certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs