Sweet Vocal Reverb Plus Perfect Pitch in a PedalVocal processing plays a very large role in pop music, and the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mechanic vocal effects pedal gives you studio-grade pitch correction, compression, echo, and reverb effects all in a singer-friendly stompbox. With XLR inputs and outputs, the Mic Mechanic boasts a tough all-metal outer chassis, three simple control dials to bring in the effects, eight different reverb and echo presets, a tone switch for even more processing, USB connectivity, and an intuitive tap tempo feature for when you want to match the tempo of your echo to the beat of your song. This pedal will add heaps of help to your vocal performance, and sometimes, a little bit of extra help can go a long way -- especially if you're a regularly gigging musician.
Don't Be Afraid of a Little AssistanceThis vocal effects pedal isn't designed to solve all of your performance problems, but it certainly adds a lot to your game, even if you feel you're performing at your peak. Aside from keeping your voice in tune and adding reverb and echo coloring, this baddie also features a tone switch. When engaged, this added treat gives your signal slightly more compression, a little extra equalization to keep out mud and tighten your tone up, brings in some de-essing, and provides gating. If you're a regularly gigging singer on the road, this pedal will go a long way in helping you keep up on your A game.
Eight Presets and Reverb + Delay Effect CombinationsThe left control dial on your TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic pedal provides you with eight different presets to choose from. For reverb, you have hall, club, and room settings, and for the echo section, there are slap and echo settings. This dial also features combination settings of each effect -- room and echo, club and echo, and hall and echo. That's plenty of room to play around with to find the exact type of effect you want mixed in with your vocals.
USB Connectivity and VoiceSupport AppThis baby also has USB connectivity. You can use this feature along with the free VoiceSupport software to get firmware updates, product-related news, and more.
Tap Tempo: Set Your Delay Time With Your FootTap Tempo a great tool to have for the echo effect settings. Simply tap the switch to the beat of the song, and your echo will match right up with your song's tempo.
Rough and Ready for the RoadRegularly gigging musicians know that hardware can take quite a beating when on the road. Your TC-Helicon Voice Tone Mic Mechanic pedal is built tough, featuring a rugged all-metal outer chassis that holds up well stomp after stomp. This pedal's compact size is lightweight and pedalboard-friendly, which is great if you use a lot of effects pedals on stage.
Features:- Single-channel vocal multi-effect pedal
- Eight studio-grade reverb and echo presets
- Reverb and echo combination presets
- Reverb/echo setting, dry/wet, and correction control dials
- Adaptive tone switch for more processing effects
- Keeps your vocals consistently in tune and sounding great
- One XLR input
- One XLR output
- Mic gain control dial
- USB connectivity and free VoiceSupport application offers updates, product-related news, and more
- Tough all-metal outer chassis
- Phantom power accessible
- Footswitch tapping allows you to set the effect to the song's tempo
- Compact pedalboard friendly size
- Lightweight at only 0.92 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.4" x 3.5" x 2.3", (140 x 90 60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part die cast metal, Rubberized base
- Connections: Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level at 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN at Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Connections:Analog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Control: USB for firmware and control, Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Power Supply (included): 12V 0.4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC: complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety: certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic PedalDead room? Flat mic? No sound guy? Call in the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic - a complete vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal. As your personal sound engineer Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere - and always sound your best.
What Every Singer NeedsWith Mic Mechanic you get tried and true combinations of the Reverbs and Delays from the renowned VoiceLive series. These are classic sounds designed to enhance and complement the natural timbre of your voice, making Mic Mechanic the direct response to the singers who say "I don't want to change my voice. I just want to sound great".
Professional Reverb, Simply ControlledReverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large.
Delay. Delay. And Tap.From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special "something" to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Perfectly PitchedAuto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you're singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound Your Best with Adaptive ToneMic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
Control It with Your MicYou can control Mic Mechanic effects from anywhere on stage with TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (optional).
Features:- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more