TC Flashback Mini: A World of Dynamic Delay in a Compact PedalThe TC Electronic Flashback Mini delay pedal is the smaller sibling of TC's Flashback and Flashback x4 delay pedal siblings. Don't let the Mini's size fool you; this pedal means business. Its simple control layout of delay, level FX, and feedback dials give you a wide spectrum of delay settings, and with TonePrint Editor, you'll have access to hidden parameters to forge your own sonic signature for whatever the occasion calls for. If all of that isn't enough, then get yourself the free TonePrint app for your smartphone to beam in tons of different artists' delay settings directly to your pedal in seconds.
Learn more about the TC Electronic Flashback Mini:
Signature Delay Over the DecadesThe TC2290 was a game-changer when it was released in 1985. Among other attributes, its high-fidelity sound, extended delay time, and modulation features really pushed boundaries, making this delay effect a workhorse standard for many guitarists. Your TC Electronic Flashback Mini delay pedal lives up to that standard in a remarkably compact footprint. With just three controls -- feedback, delay, and FX level dials -- your axe will achieve a dynamic range of tone and up your game to an exciting new level.
TC Electronic's True-to-Tone CircuitryOne consistent element of your performance is that it's coming from your own fingers. No one plays your guitar the exact same way that you do, and this pedal, with its true-to-tone circuitry, keeps the original character of your axe's signal intact every step of the way. This is the benefit of having a true-bypass configuration when you disengage the effect. When engaged, your "effected" signal is mixed with your dry signal, so no matter what setting you have this pedal set in, your particular sonic style will always make its way through the signal chain.
TonePrint Editor: Design Your Own DelayVia USB connectivity, you can use your computer to access TonePrint Editor. This feature allows you access to even more parameters to tweak your tone. Take your time and learn the wide reach of sound you can achieve by playing around with delay and modulation settings. You can save these settings and load them directly to your pedal. TonePrint Editor is Mac, PC, and iPad compatible.
Utilize TonePrint to Download Different SettingsGet the free TonePrint app for your smartphone to take advantage of even more tonal possibilities. TC Electronic has teamed up with guitarists from all over the world to create and store their own settings for you to download directly to your Flashback Mini delay pedal. Simply hold your smartphone up to your guitar's pickup, select the setting you want to use, and watch it beam right to your pedal through your guitar in seconds.
Guitar Expert Dan demos the TC Electronic Mini Corona Chorus and Flashback Delay:
Features:- Mono delay effect pedal
- Feedback, delay, and FX level controls
- One 1/4" input
- One 1/4" output
- Mini USB connectivity
- Maximum delay time of seven seconds
- Powered via external power supply -- sold separately
- Compact pedalboard friendly size
- True bypass circuitry
- Use TonePrint to access many different artists' settings
- TonePrint Editor allows you to create your own custom delay sounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 48 x 48 x 93 mm (1.9 x 1.9 x 3.7")
- Input Connector Type: Standard 1/4" jack - mono/TS
- Output Connector Type: Standard 1/4" jack - mono/TS
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, center negative (not supplied)
- USB Connector Type: Mini-B USB
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Flashback Mini Delay
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Flashback Mini Delay
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158
TC Electronic Flashback Mini Delay PedalTC Electronic took all that you know and love about our their delay sounds and poured it into a footprint too good to be true. There's more magic per square inch In Flashback Mini Delay than you'd find in a Smurf. The industry standard, most revered TC Electronic delay tones, plus TonePrint -- the greatest innovation to guitar since guitar strings!
Size MattersJust look at it. Who'd have thought such a tiny pedal houses such classic and classy delay sounds? Well, TC Electronic made it happen, and your ears and pedal board will be grateful.
TonePrint -- Signature EffectsFlashback Mini Delay is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rock star customized versions of the best delays TC has to offer -- free of charge!
Room For ChoiceAn added benefit of TonePrint is that TC Electronic can cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. From tape, analog, the classic 2290 sound and dynamic delay, it's all here in spades!
Flashback Mini Delay Resume- TonePrint-enabled -- load Flashback Mini Delay with your favorite artist's delay tones
- Free TonePrint Editor -- create your own custom delay pedal
- Beam enabled -- send TonePrints to Flashback Mini Delay through our free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android
- Room for choice -- select between renowned delays including tape, analog, 2290 and dynamic delay
- Ultra-small footprint -- so wear tiny shoes!
Features:- Incredible sound in an ultra-small footprint.
- TonePrint-enabled. Load custom-tuned signature sounds from the best guitar players in the world.
- Free TonePrint Editor -- create your own custom delay pedal.
- Beam enabled -- Send TonePrints to Flashback Mini Delay through our free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android.