The ultra-portable DR-03 is TASCAM's most affordable recorder yet! The built-in high-quality condenser microphones are recorded as either WAV or MP3 files to microSD card media, and a 2GB card is included to start recording right away. The DR-03 packs high-quality recording - up to 48kHz/24-bit - into a package smaller than an energy bar. At a price under $100, everyone needs a DR-03.
Like the rest of TASCAM's best-selling portable recorders, the DR-03 features playback functions like looping and Variable Speed Audition to slow down music without changing the pitch. It's designed for low handling noise when recording handheld during concerts or interviews. A low cut filter, analog limiter, manual and auto gain settings help to prevent distortion when recording. In addition to the built-in microphones, an 1/8" mic/line input allows recording from mixers, external microphones and other sources.
From beginning students to professional musicians, interviewers to videographers, everyone could use a DR-03 from TASCAM!
- Stereo omni condenser microphone design
- Up to 48kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
- Records to microSD media
- Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
- Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
- Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
- Loop playback mode
- USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
- 1/8" stereo microphone/line input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 96x96 backlit LCD display
- Powered by two AAA batteries or USB bus power
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in desktop stand
- Includes 2GB microSD card and AAA batteries
zZounds is an authorized dealer of