Steinberg's WaveLab Elements 8 delivers the essential mastering tools you need to create a professional sounding project. With over 50 new features and improvements, WaveLab Elements 8 proves to be a useful and versatile tool for mastering any audio project. WaveLab Elements 8 features a new Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor for mastering-grade quality, and gives you the capability to zoom in to your waveform at 16-bit float resolution for ultra-precise editing. If you're looking for the essential tools for mastering, look no further than Steinberg's WaveLab Elements 8.
Steinberg's WaveLab mastering software is an all-in-one tool
Work with the tools that give you the best-possible results. Put Steinberg's WaveLab mastering software to work for you and find out just how great your projects can sound! WaveLab is an all-in-one solution for high-resolution stereo and multi-channel audio editing, mastering, and CD/DVD burning. But, believe it or not, WaveLab is not just a top-level mastering tool. It also gives you amazing creative options for multimedia, sound design with samplers, radio broadcasts, and computer-telephony applications. And this version is the best yet, with an arsenal of mastering-grade plug-ins, a single-window user interface, and a new and improved master transport panel.
Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor for mastering-grade quality
In addition to the multitude of plug-ins that WaveLab offers, you can now add two more to your belt. First, the Brickwall Limiter lets you stop any unwanted peaks in audio signal from passing the threshold, giving you a smooth dynamic range. Second, the Tube Compressor will both keep your dynamic range in precise control and colorize the harmonic content of your audio. These tools will help to develop your audio with mastering-grade quality into a finished product.
Master transport panel for effortless project navigation
WaveLab Elements 8 incorporates a master transport panel so that you can maintain a quick and easy workflow. Navigating around your mastering project is simple as all of your controls are now included in one ancillary window. The transport panel features a status window for time position, timecode, bars and beats, and samples. WaveLab has also consolidated all of your standard functions such as record, play, loop, shuttle, and markers into the transport panel so that you can effortlessly move through your project.
High-resolution 16-bit float waveform zooming for precision editing
If you've ever had to make a tiny edit, but couldn't zoom in far enough to clearly view your edit point, then WaveLab Elements 8 has the solution for you. With their high-resolution 16-bit float waveform zooming, you can zoom in as far as you need to make that edit. When it comes to ultra-precise editing operations, WaveLab Elements 8 gives you the highest accuracy for trimming clips or inserting fades.
- Leading solution for audio mastering, editing and batch processing
- Workspace concept, intuitive speaker and plug-in management
- 40+ plug-ins including iZotope MBIT+ Dither & Voxengo CurveEQ
- Analysis tools with 3D & global analysis, 8 metering scales
- EBU-R128 loudness metering & processing, loudness graph
- Sonnox Restoration Suite, error correction tools and spectrum-editing
- 15+ file formats including DDP image creation & CD burning engine
- Professional editing toolset for precise cutting and high-res zooming
- Batch Processing workspace and toolset for podcast creation
- DDP image creation and extensive metadata support
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Software Type: Mastering
- Supported Computer Format: Mac, PC
- Supported Plug-In Formats: VST3
- Supported Audio Formats: ASIO, Core Audio
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Dual Core processor, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.8
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7/Windows 8
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs