Stanton DJC 4 Controller Audio Interface
Stanton's DJC.4 is a complete solution for today's digital DJ. Bundled with an enhanced 4-deck version of Virtual DJ LE, the DJC.4 allows users to scratch and mix 4 decks of audio, as well as control video. The integrated 4-channel audio interface allows users to integrate analog turntables or CD decks into their performance, and the large touch sensitive jog wheels make for extremely tight scratch and pitch bend control.
Plug in and Go
DJC.4's setup couldn't be simpler. Plug in the included USB cable, start up Virtual DJ LE and go. The one-to-one mapping makes a solution that is plug and play, out of the box with no guesswork. The high-resolution jog wheels and pitch faders provide tight control over even the finest performance tweaks, and the rugged steel chassis, long-lasting faders and chassis-nutted pots are made to handle years of use. Future functionality can also be added with ease due to the included shift functionality on all buttons and encoders.
4 Deck Control
The DJC.4 includes 4-deck control functionality for control over 4 software decks at once. The included browse control section is capable of loading tracks to any one of the 4 decks, and intuitively labeled shift layers allow for direct access to filter, key and other advanced control.
Get an overview of the Stanton DJC.4 Controller:
- 4 channel (Dual-Stereo) 16bit/48kHz audio interface allowing comprehensive connection to your sound system
- Included Virtual DJ LE software allows for 4-deck control, video mixing, effects, with plug and play functionality
- 2 or 4 channel control with deck shift functionality and browser loading, giving direct access to the controls you need fast
- Long-life replaceable Cross fader with hardware fader curve knob allowing your custom cutting preference to be dialed in
- Rugged metal chassis, designed to withstand years of use in the most rigorous environments
- 95 assignable MIDI controllers (63 buttons, 5 faders, 12 push encoders, 22 control dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels) & shift function
- Analog inputs for turntables or CD players, with direct pass-through to software for DVS control
- Each channel can be assigned to either 2 MIDI decks (A/C, B/D) or an analog input via toggle switch
- User replaceable 100K cycle 45mm cross fader with adjustable curve
- 3-band EQ control w/ complete KILL plus gain per channel
- VU meter LED for level monitoring
- 1-Balanced (1/4" TRS) Microphone Input w/ volume tone control
- 2 touch-sensitive platters with adjustable sensitivity
- Two long, high-resolution pitch faders for precise matching
- Two pitch bend buttons
- Extensive loop & sample section includes 4 large CUE/LOOP trigger buttons on 2 banks
- Full effect control with 4 encoders and buttons for instant control
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Stanton products.