SKB 3I1711XLX iSeries Case
Based on the proven 3I Series design, this case was designed to hold Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD and QLXD wireless systems. Interior foam can hold the receiver, quarter and half wave antenna, handheld mic, bodypack, lavalier mic, 9V and AA batteries, mic clip and power supply. Other wireless systems from other manufacturers MAY fit in this case, however, the foam is cut specifically for the Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD, and QLXD wireless systems.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
See how SKB iSeries cases are made:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
zZounds is an authorized dealer of SKB products.