Shure ULX2 BETA58 ULX Transmitter
The Shure ULX2/BETA58 Handheld ULX transmitter with Beta58 microphone is designed to work with ULX Professional UHF systems (ULX-P) for professional sound installers and working musicians. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones or instrument cables.
Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function.
- 8-9 hour battery life
- Power: On/Off switch, battery
- LED-Green when on, Red when battery low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK icon-appears when audio signal overloads
- Group/Channel displays
- SET button for saving settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain control
- Input Attenuation switch-select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin mini connector
- Battery cover unscrews to expose battery and gain control
- 9V battery included
- Interchangeable cartidges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta58, Beta87C.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.