Sound Isolating In-Ear Monitoring -- On a BudgetYou could spend a lot more on other earphones, and not get the listening experience that Shure SE215 sound isolating earphones can provide. At under a hundred bucks, Shure SE215s are a major score -- these earbuds rock when it comes to delivering reliable, accurate sound reproduction for both personal listening and professional monitoring, in a comfortable, secure, out-of-the-way design. Whether you need them for jamming while exercising, canceling out ambient noise, or for listening during live performances, you will like these single-driver earphones for their detailed sound reproduction, customizable fit, over-the-ear configuration, and excellent sound isolating design.
Advanced Mini Drivers for Dynamic SoundShure's Dynamic MicroDrivers drive the SE215 earphones in the sound quality department. Thanks to these miniature drivers, the SE215s have a wide frequency range of 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz, which means they are capable of delivering extremely detailed sound with enhanced bass for a variety of applications. Moreover, Shure's Sound Isolation technology prevents 37 dB of outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, helping you to hear only your music.
Detachable, Replaceable CableDesigned to stay put in your ears, the SE215 earphones have Sound Isolating sleeves for a truly personalized fit. A detachable cable with formable wire keeps the buds securely in place, and the low-profile, over-the-ear configuration keeps dangling cables behind your head and out of the way. Since the Kevlar-reinforced cable detaches from the earphones, it can be replaced at any time. The gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism, allowing for 360-degree rotation for an even more comfortable fit.
Customize Your FitThe SE215 comes with three sets of foam sleeves in small, medium, and large sizes, as well as three pairs of Soft Flex sleeves, again in different sizes to accommodate different ears. The soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to your ears, for a personalized fit. It may take some trial and error to find the right fit for you, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be rewarded with earbuds that actually feel good in your ears. When not in use, you can keep everything in the included soft-zip carrying case.
Features:- Single-driver, sound-isolating earphones
- Frequency range of 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1 kHz): 20 ohms
- Sound isolating design (noise attenuation) blocks out up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Lightweight, low-profile shape rests comfortably in your ears
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced cable is replaceable
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated 1/8" stereo plug has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Includes sleeves in small, medium, and large sizes, plus a soft-zip carrying case
- Backed by Shure warranty
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: (1kHz): 20 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 22Hz-17.5kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Cable: 64" Detachable with wireform fit
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Transparent Black
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-25-SHURE
Product DescriptionEvolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE215 features Dynamic MicroDrivers that deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves provide a customized fit.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Sound Isolating DesignSound Isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, weather on-stage or on-the-go.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears.
- Carrying case also included.
Included Accessories- 3 Pair Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)
- 3 Pair Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)
- Soft-Zip Carrying Case