Shure BLX24R/B58 Microphone System
The BLX24R/B58 Wireless Vocal System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the precision-engineered Beta 58A vocal microphone capsule for optimized for lead vocal performance. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
Included: BLX4R rack mount wireless receiver with rack mount kit; BLX2/BETA58A handheld transmitter with integrated Beta 58A(R) supercardioid dynamic microphone capsule; microphone clip.
BLX2 Beta 58a Handheld Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Green: "Ready"
- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the trusted Beta 58A capsule
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX4 Single-Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LEDs: Green, Normal audio levels and Red, Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LCD Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.