The BLX24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the trusted PG58 professional quality vocal microphone capsule for lead and backup vocal performance applications. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
Included: BLX4 wireless receiver; BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter with integrated PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule; microphone clip.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Green: "Ready"
- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring trusted PG58
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX4 Single-Channel Receiver
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
-- Green: Normal audio levels
-- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
zZounds is an authorized dealer of