Sennheiser EW 365 G3 Wireless Handheld
Part of Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless 300 series, the EW 365 G3 is an excellent presentation set: Outstanding super-cardioid SKM 300-865 G3 handheld mic, EM 300 G3 receiver with true diversity technology for highest reception quality.
EW 365 G3: Capture Detailed Vocals
The best that the G3 300 series has to offer for the voice: top-notch condenser technology coupled with a true diversity receiver. This system captures every last nuance and detail of the vocalist. A programmable mute button on the microphone lets the user decide when it is time to go "on-air."
Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless G3 Series
Sennheiser developed the ew G3 series to provide crisp and vivid live sound for singers, musicians, performers, and reporters. Its transmitters and receivers are built with rugged metal housings to endure even the toughest tours. Automatic frequency management, infrared transmitter sync, expanded switching bandwidth, and sound check mode make setup and operation a breeze.
- Handheld supercardioid condenser mic -- best in the EW G3 300 series
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, condenser)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.