Sennheiser EW 352 G3 Wireless Headset
Part of Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless 300 series, the EW 352 G3 is a presentation set with powerful sound: Cardioid headset mic ME 3-ew, EM 300 G3 true diversity receiver, SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter with metal housing. Remote-controllable via "Wireless Systems Manager."
EW 352 G3 Headset: Freedom of Movement
The lightweight and comfortable headset microphone allows for absolute freedom of movement for a more animated and impressive performance. High quality condenser technology provides clear, brilliant sound. All rack-mountable G3 300 series receivers are equipped with an Ethernet port. This port means you can monitor and remotely control the system from a PC with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software.
Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless G3 Series
Sennheiser developed the ew G3 series to provide crisp and vivid live sound for singers, musicians, performers, and reporters. Its transmitters and receivers are built with rugged metal housings to endure even the toughest tours. Automatic frequency management, infrared transmitter sync, expanded switching bandwidth, and sound check mode make setup and operation a breeze.
- Lightweight and comfortable condenser headset microphone
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- Highest reception thanks to true diversity technology
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid)
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.