Sennheiser's Silver-Bullet Mic for Guitar Cabinets, Drums and More
Close-mic your guitar amps and drums with the Sennheiser e609S Silver microphone, a revamped version of a Sennheiser favorite. Offering a re-engineered flat-profile capsule for clearer, punchier articulation, the e609S Silver is the kind of mic that can get its grille in your grille, and sit or hang extremely close to your guitar cabs, toms, and other instruments for in-your-face sound. It sports a supercardioid polar pattern for impressive sound isolation, with a wide frequency response and high SPL handling for low distortion during performances. Its sleek silver design is icing on the cake, throwing a bit of style to the live stage.
Learn more about the Sennheiser e609S Silver Guitar Mic:
Superior Sound Isolation Meets Versatile Frequency Response
Your tone comes through loud and clear, in its truest form, when you use a mic like the e609S Silver. Its supercardioid polar pattern is a super choice for picking up sounds from the front of the mic while rejecting sounds from the sides and rear. What's more, the high-output dynamic microphone's wide frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz provides reliable performance when tapping into your amp's sweet spot.
The e609S' hum-compensating coil reduces electrical interference, and a Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron keeps the microphone stable no matter where you put the e609S Silver to work -- mic your gear inside or outside without any noticeable change in performance.
Larger-Than-Life Guitar Sound
Sennheiser's e609S Silver microphone sports a flat-front capsule that can get up close and personal with your guitar cabinets, drums (especially toms), and more. Hang it in front of your amp's speaker and enjoy accurate, distortion-free reproduction of whatever your amp can output.
The mic's sleek silver address side is visible in any lighting situation, so you can easily position it on dark stages.
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone ideal for use on guitars, guitar cabinets, drums, and more
- Supercardioid pickup pattern provides superior isolation from off-axis sound sources
- Frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- High SPL handling without distortion
- Hum-compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron keeps the mic stable regardless of climate
- Rugged metal construction for years of use and abuse
- XLR connector for easy setup
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV/Pa at 1 kHz, nominal
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohms
- Minimum terminating impedance: 1 k
- Dimensions in inches: 2.17 x 1.34 x 5.28
- Weight: 6.43oz
- Contact Pressure: 2.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 9.2 oz
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Tripod Boom Stand and Mic Cable (20 Foot)