Samson X1U USB Wireless Handheld Mic
Samson's Stage X1U USB Digital Wireless System brings freedom, convenience and high-quality sound to your computer recordings and digital communications. Using a USB-powered receiver and a handheld transmitter with Samson's Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsule, the Stage X1U provides 100' of wireless range, simple setup, and natural, detailed vocals.
Unlike traditional wireless systems that require complex setup processes such as matching component frequencies, the Stage X1U automatically pairs the receiver to the transmitter. Direct connection to a computer's USB port enables instant transmission of audio to your DAW, VoIP and speech-to-text software without the need for extra cables or external audio interfaces. It's even compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin).
Need to make a quick video? When used with your computer's internal webcam, the Stage X1U is ideal for creating quick audiovisuals for tutorials or music performances on YouTube. The included tripod stand and mic clip also makes the Stage X1U a perfect VoIP solution for office desktops and conference room tables.
In addition to digital communication applications, the Stage X1U can be used with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports (XP106, XP800, XP1000) to create a completely mobile wireless presentation/performance solution. Up to two Stage X1U systems can be used simultaneously in the same location to all for multiple performers.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for computer recording and digital communications
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- 100' operating range (environment dependent)
- RXD1 USB Receiver
- HXD1 Handheld Transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone element
- Transmitter offers eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 1-touch Mute function, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or iPad Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Includes tripod stand and mic clip
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Samson products.