The Samson UM1/77 Wireless Videographer Combo System is a high-performance, UHF wireless system featuring the UM1 Wireless Micro Receiver with beltpack/lavalier and handheld mic transmitters. This allows the pro videographer to choose the proper transmitter for the scene or application guaranteeing exceptional audio at every event.
Designed for commercial videographers, corporate and broadcast video professionals, the 9v battery /DC powered UM1 True Diversity UHF Receiver is so compact that it can mount to just about any video camera or hot shoe bracket and features; balanced mini XLR and 3.5mm unbalanced outputs (both switchable mic/line level), a 3.5mm headphone/monitor output with volume control, DC input jack (6-13v, tip positive), switchable battery /RF level LED meter, and a variable Squelch Control. The dual antenna, True Diversity technology of the UM1 Micro Receiver provides dropout free RF operation within a 300 foot line-of-sight area.
The CT7 Beltpack Transmitter features separate on/off and audio mute switches, variable input gain control, input pad, battery level/power LED (9v alkaline battery required), and a mini XLR balanced input jack. The UMI Combo System includes the very impressive LM5 Omnidirectional lavalier with clip and windscreen.
The HT7 Handheld Transmitter features the Q7 dynamic mic capsule for crystal clear vocal performance, separate on/off and audio mute switches, LED battery level meter, and a variable mic gain control. 9v alkaline battery required.UM1 receivers and transmitters are available in six frequencies in the 642 Mhz to 645 Mhz frequency range so up to six separate combo systems can operate in the same environment. Combo kits include both 3.5mm/3.5mm TRS and mini XLR to standard XLR cables, handheld mic, stand clip, Velcro mounting strip for the UM1 receiver, and a foam lined, hard shell carry case.
- UM1 Micro UHF Receiver
- Balanced mini XLR and unbalanced 1/8-inch outputs with Mic/Line level switch
- 1/8-inch headphone/monitor output with level control
- Power switch, variable Squelch Control and switchable battery/RF level LED meter
- Battery-operated via 9V battery
- DC input for external powering (6-13V)
- CT7 Beltpack Transmitter with LM5 Lavalier Microphone
- HT7 Handheld Transmitter with Q7 Professional Dynamic Microphone
- 300-foot operating range
- Includes XLR to mini-XLR cable, 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable, mic clip, receiver mounting strip and hard shell carry case
zZounds is an authorized dealer of