Ideal for podcasting, webcasting, Skype chat, or any kind of quick on-the-go recording scenario, the Samson GoMic USB microphone is a handy little mic that will go the distance for a variety of applications. Position this compact microphone on your desk, or clip it on your laptop, and enjoy no-nonsense ease of use. As a USB microphone, the GoMic connects directly to a Mac or PC, allowing you to record anywhere your computer takes you.
The Ultimate Budget Mic
If you're in need of a do-it-all microphone for desktop recording or mobile recording, the Samson GoMic is second to none. Packing Samson's legacy of microphone technology into a bite-sized, affordable unit, the GoMic puts quality recording within reach of everyone. The GoMic USB condenser microphone offers 44.1 kHz/16-bit resolution recording, plus a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 18 kHz.
Switchable Omni and Cardioid Pickup Patterns
Thanks to its switchable cardioid/omnidirectional pickup patterns, the portable mic is able to capture wide or narrow sources. Try cardioid mode to pick up focused vocals and acoustic instruments like the guitar. Flip it into omnidirectional mode to pick up 360 degrees around the microphone -- perfect for recording whole-room ambience, round-table discussions, interviews, and more. An 1/8-inch headphone output allows for convenient monitoring no matter where you record.
Versatile and Extremely Easy to Use -- Just Add a Computer
When you're tied to your desk, the GoMic is your best friend for creating webcasts and podcasts, working with voice recognition software, conducting interviews, doing voiceovers, video conferencing, and more. Equipped with professional audio reproduction specs, the USB microphone works well for recording music, too -- think demos, practice sessions, capturing songwriting ideas, and so forth.
The Samson GoMic is completely plug-and-play, meaning it's compatible with any USB-equipped computer, with no drivers required. Recording a gig is as easy as plugging it into your laptop and saying, "Go!" Use it with your favorite DAW or audio recording software, or use the included Music Creator software. The GoMic really does pack everything you need for no-fuss recording.
Versatile and compact, Samson's GoMic is the perfect companion mic for digital/desktop musicians. It comes with a USB cable, zippered carrying case, and Music Creator software.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac or PC, no drivers required
- Compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Transducer type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Switchable cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns to accommodate any application
- 44.1 kHz/16-bit resolution recording
- 1/8-inch headphone output for listening while you record
- Works well for voice recognition software, iChat, Skype, VoIP, and webcasting as well
- Includes USB cable, zipper case, and Music Creator software
Samson was one of the original players in the USB microphone game -- and they've crammed all that know-how into a super-portable package with the GoMic. Grab one, throw it in your laptop bag, and be ready to record that boardroom meeting or interview!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Samson Go Mic Compact USB Microphone is a versatile computer-based miking and recording solution. Due to its custom compact design, the Go Mic is able to clip directly onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it's completely compatible with a Mac or PC, with no drivers required. The Go Mic is perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. The Go Mic is also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Transducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Cardioid or omni Polar Patterns
- Resolution: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- 1/8-inch headphone output
Samson Go MicHigh-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Go Mic will offer clear, professional audio reproduction in any number of applications. Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omni polar patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz and a resolution of 44.1kHz/16-bit, you can be sure you're getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi-purpose design.