Roland MOBILE BA Battery-Powered AmpWeighing less than six pounds and delivering high-quality stereo sound with flexible connectivity, the Roland MOBILE BA is the perfect solution for schools, offices, small outdoor events, or any environment where fast, simple, and solid amplification is needed. No external power sources, speakers, or mixers are required -- simply connect your music player, microphone, and/or instrument to the MOBILE BA, set the volume, and broadcast your sound with clarity and power. Small and light enough for a child to carry, the MOBILE BA easily goes wherever you want go.
At SchoolsThe MOBILE BA is a perfect audio accessory for schools. Use it to broadcast educational audio content in a classroom, for example, or to amplify audio-for-video more powerfully and clearly than with TV or computer speakers. In the music lab, dance studio, gym, or anywhere a teacher's voice and/or music needs to be heard clearly, the MOBILE BA is ready to deliver. School orchestras and marching bands can also take advantage of the MOBILE BA as an amplifier to play back recorded practice sessions. No extra cables, power supplies, speakers, or mixers are required -- simply plug in and go. And since the MOBILE BA is ultra-lightweight and durable, even young students can transport it with ease.
In the OfficeDuring meetings, conferences, and presentations, let your voice be heard and your points be made with strength. Connect your microphone and laptop to the MOBILE BA, adjust the volumes to suit the room, and your audience will hear you loudly and clearly with great audio quality. The built-in Anti-Feedback function provides worry-free performance, automatically eliminating unexpected, annoying howling sounds. The simple three-channel mixer provides a volume knob for each channel, letting you easily adjust the balance of your microphone, computer, and any other connected device. If the room is large, you can mount the MOBILE BA on an optional microphone stand for elevated placement and enhanced projection.
Sing-Along Sessions, Lessons, and MoreThe MOBILE BA is ideal for singers -- connect a microphone and add lush reverb or echo to your voice. The convenient Center Cancel feature minimizes pre-recorded vocals from your favorite songs for karaoke-type fun; simply plug in an iPod, portable audio device (such as a CD/MP3 player), or computer into the MOBILE BA, activate Center Cancel and sing along. This is great for "minus-one" type performances as well as for vocal lessons. For dance studios and gym environments, the MOBILE BA offers a quick and easy way to pump music into any room or workout area. Because it's so small and light, you can easily move it from place to place. And when powered by six AA batteries, you can operate the MOBILE BA without having to locate it near an AC power source, giving you the ultimate in flexibility and mobile convenience.
Features:- Five-watt (2.5 W + 2.5 W) stereo amplifier
- Weighs less than six lbs; small and light enough for a child to carry
- Three-channel built-in mixer with flexible inputs: MIC, LINE, and PC/AUDIO
- Anti-Feedback function built in
- Reverb/Echo effects for vocals, and Center Cancel function for "minus one" vocal practice and karaoke fun
- Can be mounted on an optional microphone stand for elevated placement
NOTE: Power supply not included, sold separately.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC: -50 dBu LINE: -10 dBu PC/AUDIO: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER switch TONE knob MIC ECHO knob [MIC] VOLUME knob [LINE] VOLUME knob [PC/AUDIO] VOLUME knob CENTER CANCEL switch
- Indicator: Power
- Connectors: MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) LINE L/MONO jack (1/4-inch phone type) LINE R jack (1/4-inch phone type) PC/AUDIO jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 or AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 175 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories Included: Strap Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 Owner's Manual
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSB series)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): approximately 15 hours * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
- Width: 280 mm: 11-1/16"
- Depth: 108 mm: 4-5/16"
- Height: 177 mm: 7"
- Weight: 2.5 kg: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700