With the KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another "World's First" title to its pedigree. The KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
- World's first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5-inch (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
True Stereo Sound
The KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC-110's onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Rated Power Output:
- 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
- 10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level:
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Tweeter x 2
- CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
- MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
- AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (1/4" phone type)
- DC IN Jack
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
- Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- 550 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Alkaline: about 7 hours
- Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Speaker Stand: ST-A95
- Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT)Size and Weight (excluding batteries)
- 420 mm16-9/16 inches
- 244 mm9-5/8 inches
- 320 mm12-5/8 inches
- 7.3 kg16 lbs. 2 oz.
*0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs