Product DescriptionCustom built and supercharged for the stage, the Roland GA-212 is a unique, powerhouse guitar amplifier. The GA-212 empowers guitarists with original sound creation, intuitive control, and the ultimate in comfort, expression, and playability. Packed with a pair of 12" speakers and 200-watts of power, it is designed for medium to large stages.
Progressive AmpBuilt into the GA-212 and GA-112 is a unique COSM(R) amp model called Progressive Amp. With the simple twist of the DRIVE knob and push of the BOOST button, you can morph through a diverse sonic landscape of amp sounds, from clean to super-extreme.
Instant AccessNo matter what sound you're going for, the GA series makes it fast and easy to find with only two volume knobs, three tone-control knobs, presence, and reverb effects to navigate. From your mind to your fingers, the GA series inspires fast workflow and fluid performance.
Smart ChannelThe Smart Channel feature always saves your changes to panel settings automatically, and you can recall one of four saved settings for all controls with a simple button push. No mystery, no confusion - the glowing LED knobs clearly indicate the positions of each parameter for the four memories, and help you visually check the current settings onstage.
Signature StyleGA-series amps are the brainchild of Roland and BOSS R and D, a world-leading force in cutting-edge sound. These amps feature advancements in tone tech, yet provide easy operation with signature styling. You'll turn heads with these attractive, road-tough amps, which look as cool as they sound.
Optional Roland GA-FC Foot Controller:If you want to keep your hands on your ax at all times, the GA-FC foot controller lets you drive the GA-212 or GA-112 from the floor. It also allows expansion. Plug in up to two optional Expression pedals* for volume and drive control, and link to additional stacked amps with the Link In/Out port.
- Switch instantly between four channels and two routes of loops, reverbs, boost settings, etc.
- Simultaneously connect two expression pedals* for realtime control of volume and drive
- Simultaneously control stacked amps via Link In/Out port
*EV-5, FV-500L, and FV-500H are available as optional expression pedals for the GA-FC.
Features:- 200-watt amp with two 12" speakers
- Original COSM(R) amp model (Progressive Amp) with incredible feel, attack, natural compression, and sustain
- Morph through clean to super-extreme tones with the DRIVE knob and BOOST button
- Intuitive operation with simple, fast-access structure; two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- Smart Channel memorizes the current position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LEDs in the knobs show current settings in any channel, great for dark stages
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Rated Power Output: 200-watts
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu INPUT LOW: 0 dBu MAIN IN A, B: -10 dBu EFX LOOP A, B RETURN: -10 dBu, +4 dBu (selectable)
- Nominal Output Level: LINE OUT: -10 dBu EFX LOOP A, B SEND: -10 dBu, +4 dBu (selectable) THRU/TUNER OUT: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 30 cm (12-inches) x 2
- Controls: ON switch AUTO OFF switch VOICE button BOOST button MID BOOST button EFX LOOP A, B buttons EFX LOOP A, B LOOP switches EFX LOOP A, B LEVEL switches MANUAL button CH1-CH4 buttons MASTER knob DRIVE knob VOLUME knob BASS knob MIDDLE knob TREBLE knob PRESENCE knob REVERB knob
- Indicators: SOUND INDICATOR LED knob x 7 (except MASTER knob) VOICE BOOST MID BOOST EFX LOOP A, B MANUAL CH1-CH4
- Connectors: AC IN jack INPUT HIGH/LOW jacks (1/4-inch phone type) MAIN IN A, B jacks (1/4-inch phone type) LINE OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type) FOOT CONTROL/LINK IN jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) LINK OUT jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) THRU/TUNER OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type) EFX LOOP A, B SEND jacks (1/4-inch phone type) EFX LOOP A, B RETURN jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- Power Consumption: 75 watts
- Accessory Included: Owner's Manual, Caster x 4, Power Cord
- Width: 715 mm: 28-3/16-inches
- Depth: 337 mm: 13-5/16-inches
- Height: 560 mm: 22-1/16-inches
- Weight: 32.0 kg: 70 lbs. 9 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700