Roland CUBE Street EX PA SystemPowerful and versatile, Roland's CUBE Street EX is the top choice in battery-powered amplification for performers on the move. Now, you can purchase two CUBE Street EX units and a host of valuable accessories at one great price. The CUBE Street EX PA Pack is a complete 100-watt stereo PA solution that offers up to eight inputs and broad sound coverage for expanded performing needs. Accessories include a carrying case, two AC adapters, two mono cables for the Stereo Link function, and an i-CUBE-LINK cable for CUBE JAM.
Impressive Battery-Powered PerformanceEquipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound. Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that's impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels, allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don't need maximum power. In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
Multiple Inputs to Support Any Performing SetupThe CUBE Street EX's onboard four-channel mixer provides ample connectivity for all kinds performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4-inch outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for sound shaping. The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4-inch jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8-inch mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
Great Guitar Tones with COSM Amps and EffectsThe CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There's also an AC preamp optimized for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
Light and Durable DesignLike all amps in Roland's renowned CUBE series, the CUBE Street EX is built to last. It features a high-strength ABS injection-molded body that's passed rigorous durability testing, ensuring reliability in all kinds of outdoor performing situations. In addition to being tough, the CUBE Street EX is surprisingly light, making the amp a breeze to carry from gig to gig. The carrying case in the CUBE Street EX PA Pack provides shoulder straps, plus pockets for stowing cables, AC adapters, and extra batteries. The case also features a water-resistant covering to protect the amps from moisture while traveling.
Jam and Record with i-CUBE LINK and CUBE JAMRoland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface lets you incorporate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your performances with the CUBE Street EX. i-CUBE LINK connects to your device's audio jack with the included cable to provide two-way communication with your favorite music apps. Roland's free CUBE JAM app is an ideal partner, allowing you to play along with music tracks from your iTunes library and record the CUBE Street EX's output right back into the app. CUBE JAM also includes a number of useful functions for practice, jamming, and performing, such as independent pitch/speed adjustment and Center Cancel for minus-one playing and karaoke.
Features:- Value-priced package with two CUBE Street EX units, a carrying case, AC adapters, Stereo Link connection cables, and an i-CUBE-LINK cable
- 100 W (50 W + 50 W max.) stereo PA system that runs on batteries or AC power
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations
- Durable, lightweight design for easy transport and setup
- Powerful, full-range sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters in each amplifier
- Eight independent channels (four on each CUBE Street EX) for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Built-in vocal effects, COSM guitar amps and effects, and more
- Each amplifier has an angled back for use as a stage monitor and a hole for mounting on an optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Dimensions: 490 (W) x 341 (D) x 305 (H) mm, 19-5/16 (W) x 13-7/16 (D) x 12-1/16 (H) inches
- Carrying case: 625 (W) x 370 (D) x 585 (H) mm, 24-5/8 (W) x 14-5/8 (D) x 23-1/16 (H) inches
- Weight: CUBE Street EX x 2 (without battery), 14.8 kg, 32 lbs 11 oz
- Carrying case: 5.8 kg, 12 lbs 13 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual (CUBE Street EX), Leaflet "Read Me First", AC adaptor x 2, Power cord x 2, Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type), Connection cable (1/4" phone type, 6 m/20 ft.) x 2, Carrying case
Options (sold separately): Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7, Speaker Stand: ST-A95
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700