Virtual vinyl warrior, your battle chariot has arrived. Ride into turntable combat atop the Rane TTM 57SL DJ Mixer and your foes shall cower before you, your audience shall become your worshipful acolytes, and to you shall go all the spoils of victory. No other battle-worthy DJ mixer matches the mixer's top-quality controls and high-fidelity audio converters, or so completely taps into the profound power of Serato Scratch Live like the Rane TTM 57SL. Nothing even comes close.
An Enviable Analog DJ Mixer
Because it's a Rane, the TTM 57SL is already a world-class analog DJ mixer with cutting-edge components. Take the faders: the channel fader and crossfader employ non-contact magnetic position sensor technology. Not only are they smooth and surgical, but they last longer and
eliminate travel noise and channel bleed. The various kill controls, EQ and Gain trims and software control buttons are all built to the same high standards. Advanced features like two-band tone control on the mic input, pan and main mix controls on the headphone cue monitor, an auxiliary input bus, and selectable line- or phono-level on every analog input put the mixer in the top-echelon of DJ performance gear.
Deep Control Over Serato Scratch Live
The Rane TTM 57SL is as close to a physical manifestation of the capabilities of Serato Scratch Live as exists in mixer form. The mixer decodes control vinyl information with transparency and reliability for intimate control over digital audio, but that's not all: a wealth of programmable buttons, rotary encoders, and even a pair of mini-joysticks grant tactile access to Scratch Live's powerful digital effects. It also adds its own onboard effects to the power of Serato, including internal LFO and Echo effects, and each effect is assignable to one of six different stereo insert points for internal routing flexibility.
Incomparable Digital Audio Performance
As the nexus of your digital DJ rig, the TTM 57SL houses an impressive audio interface. 16-bit, 44.1kHz converters deliver CD-quality sound out to the house. It also provides four channels of output for lots of output options, but there's also four channels streaming into the computer. With 4 x 4 digital audio I/O, you can mix simultaneously from digital and analog sources and
record your set, live, all in one rig. Amazing.
You can read on for a full list of inputs, outputs, controls, and other features, but if you know what it's like to perform and compete as a professional DJ, we're guessing you're already sold on the Rane TTM 57SL. Don't wait--order yours from zZounds today.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Unit size: 13.5 in. H x 10 in. W x 4 in. D (34.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
Weight: 8.5 lb (3.8 kg)
Shipping Size: 7.75 in. H x 12.75 in. W x 19.25 in. D (19.7 cm x 32.5 cm x 49 cm)
Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Includes: 2 pieces of control vinyl, 2 control CDs, Scratch LIVE software and an extensive color manual.
The TTM 57SL combines the best Rane and Serato have to offer in a single, high performance mixer. Finally a mixer that fully integrates mixer hardware, software and software controls in one powerful package. It combines all the performance and features of the Rane TTM 56 with Serato Scratch LIVE software. Rane didn't stop there -- they also included internal effects with 6 stereo insert points.
The TTM 57SL comes with 2 pieces of control vinyl, 2 control CDs, Scratch LIVE software and an extensive color manual.
- Play a combination of digital and analog sources
- Play up to 2 digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix
- Or, record two stereo sources when not using vinyl or CD control
- Cue analog and digital sources
- Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer
- Battle/Live Performance DJ
- Night Club
- Mobile DJ
- Radio/Broadcast DJ
- Mixtape DJ
- Remix Project Studio / Post Production
- 2 Input Buses
- PGM 1 selects: Analog 1, Analog 2, Digital 1, Digital 2
- PGM 2 selects: Analog 3, Analog 4, Digital 1, Digital 2
- All analog inputs are phono or line capable
- Input Gain and Left/Right Pan controls
- 3-band, full cut Tone controls with Kill switches
- Magnetic faders for Channel Faders and Crossfader
- Non-contact magnetic position sensor technology. No travel noise - No bleed - Ever!
- Independent Contour and Reverse controls
- Microphone Input with Engage switch, Level control and 2-band Tone control
- 3 sets of Outputs, each with independent Level controls:
- Main Out on XLR (balanced)
- Booth Out on 1/4" TRS (balanced)
- Auxiliary Out on RCA (unbalanced)
- Assign Program 1, Program 2 or Both to external FlexFx loop
- Internal LFO Filter and Echo Effects with 6 possible insert points
- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 and Program 2
- Main Mix
- Auxiliary Input Bus
- Headphone Cue Monitor includes Cue Pan, Main Mix select and Level
- 8 Channels of Streaming Audio
- 16-bit/44.1 kHz Streaming Audio
- 4 channels from computer: Stereo source Digital 1 and Digital 2
- 4 channels to computer: Stereo Record 1 and Record 2
- Vinyl / CD Control Inputs
- Stereo Record 1 may be used for 4-channels of control
- Select Analog 1 or Analog 2 for Control Input 1
- Select Analog 3 or Analog 4 for Control Input 2
- Additional "soft" mixer controls used by Scratch LIVE & internal effects
- Foot switch input (Inputs on Tip and Ring; foot switch not included)
- Deck 1-2 switch
- Group switch
- B1 - B6 programmable switches
- P1 - P2 programmable Encoders with push switches
- J1 - J2 programmable Joysticks with push switches
- USB firmware updates
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- Record 1 and Record 2 may record:
- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 or Program 2
- Main Mix
- Auxiliary Input Bus