Rane's 4-Channel DJ Mixer is Ready to Rock with SeratoThe Rane SIXTY-FOUR DJ Mixer offers everything a DJ needs to elevate his or her performance to new heights. It offers four channels which can easily be swapped between four line-level or phono-level sources, or between two USB sources. With such a plethora of connectivity options, the SIXTY-FOUR is also an ideal solution for anyone looking for a house mixer for their club or small venue. It's got onboard EQ, beat-synced effects, and all the controls you'd expect on a battlemixer, like cues, loops, samples, etc. It's also bundled with Serato DJ software, which provides all the tools a DJ needs whether you're a digital DJ, a turntablist, or both.
See the Rane SIXTY-FOUR mixer in action:
Flexible I/O for Nearly Any DJ RigRane SIXTY-FOUR offers a stunning range of versatility which allows for nearly any DJ setup, however simple or complex. There are four RCA inputs which are switchable between line and phono level so you can connect up to four turntables or CDJs, or any combination thereof. There's a fifth auxiliary line level RCA input that's selectable from each of the four channels for connecting yet another external music player for playing between sets or as a go-to in the event of an audio emergency. There are two microphone inputs -- both with 1/4-inch/XLR combo jacks and level, pan, and tone controls for each. And for digital DJs, Rane's mixers push the envelope with dual USB ports, allowing you to connect not one, but two laptops for seamless transitions from one DJ to the next or dynamic duels between DJs.
Tight Integration with Included Serato DJ SoftwareDesigned for integration with the powerful Serato DJ software, the SIXTY-FOUR mixer provides controls to navigate your library, add effects, and trigger cues, loops, or samples all directly from the hardware so you never need to take your eyes off the mixer.
Features:- Four-channel DJ mixer designed for club environments
- Three-band EQ and high- and low-pass filter for each channel
- Six onboard beat synced effects and additional iZotope effects via Serato DJ
- FlexFX Loop allows for endless combinations of the onboard effects, software effects, and an external analog effects rig
- Digital Vinyl Simulation via Serato DJ
- Non-contact magnetic crossfader bars for improved durability
- Four switchable line or phono level stereo RCA inputs
- Line level auxiliary stereo RCA input which is selectable from each channel
- Stereo RCA and S/PDIF session inputs and outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch FlexFX send and return
- Two 1/4-inch/XLR combo microphone inputs with level, pan, and tone controls
- One mic input has on/off switchable +48V phantom power the other has mic/line level selector switch
- Dual USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and dynamic DJ battles
- Stereo XLR main outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch booth outputs
- 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm headphone outputs
- 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- 32-bit, 48 kHz internal audio processing
- Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers for Serato DJ
- Includes Serato DJ software
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Rane products.
Analog Audio Inputs:
- 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono, CD switchable on rear panel
- Phono Response RIAA
- Windows, 32-bit: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows, 64-bit: Windows 7, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Mac, 32-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM
- Mac, 64-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Display resolution for all: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 425-355-6000
Rane SIXTY-FOUR DJ MixerThe Rane SIXTY-FOUR is a four-channel club mixer with dual USB ports, allowing for effortless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance. Comes with a range of built-in effects and supports Serato Noise Map Vinyl/CD control in Serato DJ. Built-in control over 30 powerful Serato DJ features including Library, Cues, Loops, SP-6, Sync, Slip Mode and more. Built to Rane's high standards of quality and performance.
Rane and Serato continue their ten-year partnership with Rane's professionally-crafted, art-expanding instruments integrated with Serato's world-famous digital vinyl emulation software.
Rane is pleased to introduce the Rane Sixty-Four mixer for Serato DJ software. This bundled combination is uniquely qualified to meet the mixing needs of a wide variety of DJ genre. It is equally accommodating whether you're mixing analog, DVS, digital or a combination of these. The Sixty-Four is the ultimate plug-and-play mixer, allowing you to take remixing and music production to a greater level.
Tight integration with Serato DJ software provides intuitive control of Serato DJ features like Libraries, Sync, Slip, Jump-to-loop and Samples, all without taking your eyes off the mixer or packing extra controllers.
Quickly and easily add and remove audio channels from the FlexFx loop to gain access to six built-in effects, post-fader Serato DJ iZotope effects and an external effects processor, in any combination!
With two computers connected, simply switch a mixer source selector to instantly assign audio and MIDI to the desired USB port. Each port features a 22-channel soundcard, providing the resource you need for music production, remixing and routing Serato DJ iZotope effects to your post-fader mix.
Hardware Features: - Four-Channel club mixer
- Dual USB ports for DJ handover and back-to-back performance
- Built-in Serato DJ feature control
- 32-bit floating-point audio sampled at 48kHz
- Rane ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for Serato DJ
- Advanced MIDI and audio routing
- Pre-fader level 3-band isolator EQ, Low-pass/High-pass sweep filter
- Advanced post-fader FlexFX bus with 6 internal effects, plus USB insert loop for post-fader software effects for each of the two ports.
- Two independent microphone inputs with On/Off, Level, Pan, Tone and FlexEX assign for each mic
- one with 48V phantom power switch.
Serato DJ Features:- FX, powered by iZotope.
- FX Expansion Packs that can be purchased/activated in app
- Single and Multi FX modes
- Slip Mode
- MIDI Mapping
- SP-6 with simple and advanced modes
- Up to 8 cue points
- Activate or jump to 8 of your saved loop slots
- Auto loops and loop rolls
- Mic/Aux support
- 4 Performance view modes