The Reloop Beatmix is the first controller developed especially for the popular worldwide software platform, Virtual DJ. Newbies and experienced DJs alike will soon familiarize themselves with this intuitive two-channel controller, and in no time at all, can be up and running in the mix. The newly developed, ultra flat, aluminum jog wheel with its 14cm circumference is equipped with two jog modes for vinyl-like scratching and fast track browsing.
Ultra Flat Aluminium Jog Wheel
The newly-developed, ultra-flat, aluminium jog wheel with its 14cm circumference is equipped with two jog modes for vinyl-like scratching and fast track browsing.
Large Transport Section
A large transport section and the Hot Cue panel allows triggering and remixing whilst having a double functionality via a shift layer for all control elements. Users can easily select effects and filters to fire them off by means of the clearly arranged effects section, and with the dedicated Beat Mash mode, it's possible to creatively chop up a track with a simple push of a button.
Remix with the Beatmix
For even more live remixing possibilities, beat-synchronous loops of various different lengths can be set up on the fly. The linear arrangement of the two-channel mixer and the popular Trax Encoder with its deck load buttons, simply makes classic mixing applications intuitive, comfortable, and fun.
Integrated USB Audio Interface
Reloop Beatmix comes with an integrated USB audio interface to conveniently send the output to a hi-fi or PA system. Additionally, headphones and even a microphone can be connected directly into the unit. Needless to say, professional ASIO drivers are also on-board to offer ultra-low latency for tight track control and responsiveness whilst in the mix. The focus here is clearly about uncomplicated mixing. Unpack, connect and start mixing immediately. Reloop Beatmix: Mix your beats straight out of the box.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Channel Separation ( crosstalk) : < 70dB
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz (+/- 2dB)
- Input Impedance Headphones : 32OM
- Master Outputs: 1.0V (+/- 0.2V)
- Headphone Outputs: 600mV
- Unbalanced Outputs: 0.05%
- Headphone Outputs: 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
- Mixer section:
- Classic 2-channel mixer design
- One Pro Longlife crossfader
- Two volume controllers with Pro Longlife linefaders
- Two 3-band EQ dials
- Two gain dials Player section:
- Two 14cm touch-sensitive, 2-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Different jog modes (Scratch and Pitch Bend, Quick Search)
- Two high-resolution pitch faders without locking point
- One assignable encoder, 3x assignable controllers
- 16x buttons for pitch bend, effects, Beat Mash, auto loop, cue points, sync, cup, cue, play and shift
- Single-colored glistening red illumination
- Master Section:
- Cue mix, headphones volume, sampler volume and master controller
- Extra large Trax Encoder for quick and easy music library browsing (with 4 load buttons)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 274 x 41 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg (net)
- Includes Virtual DJ LE Deck Reloop Edition and USB cable
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs