The QSC PLD line consists of three powerful, light-weight, four-channel amplifiers, with advanced onboard DSP including cross-over filters, parametric EQ, alignment delay and dynamics processing and when paired with QSC loudspeakers, Intrinsic Correction processing techniques ensure optimum sonic performance. The on-board processing is managed and stored via presets with 20 factory settings included for the most common applications.
Get a closer look at the PLD series with this video from QSC:
- Total power up to 3,000 watts.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three or all four channels to drive most any loudspeaker system or combination.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing that maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four Input XLR connectors, and six Speakon NL-4 Output connectors.
- Integrated Front Panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400 x 240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- System Setup Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration for use with popular loudspeaker models.
Learn about the four main pillars of the PLD series:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of