Product DescriptionTwo thousand watts of power and a unique coaxial 3-way design controlled by Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP give the PreSonus StudioLive 312AI speaker studio-monitor accuracy on a huge scale. You get complete wireless and wired control of all setup, tuning, and monitoring functions with an iPad or laptop. Set up a network, identify all speakers, group them together, and make EQ adjustments with a 31-band graphic or 8-band parametric EQ from anywhere in a venue.
The StudioLive 312AI is an active PA speaker system with a 12-inch ferrite woofer and an 8-inch midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver that are configured in a unique coaxial design utilizing Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology. Driven by 2,000 watts of triamped, Class D amplification, its Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP gives this speaker studio-monitor accuracy and delivers wireless and wired control of all setup, tuning, and monitoring functions, using an iPad or laptop. When combined with the StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer, it forms a true four-way system. This model is a great choice for venue owners who need high-quality speakers that offer enough coverage for normal bar needs and are powerful enough for a band or a karaoke night.
PreSonus StudioLive 312AI Active Integration loudspeaker is a 3-way coaxial, powered PA speaker, with a 12-inch woofer, that delivers studio-monitor accuracy and offers wireless or wired remote control and monitoring.
Features:- Unique coaxial design integrates a custom-designed, 8-inch, ferrite midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver with Temporal Equalization(TM) and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 12-inch, custom-designed, ferrite, low-frequency transducer
- 2,000 watt, triamped, Class D amplification
- LF 2x500 watts / 1x1,000 watts
- MF 1x500 watts
- HF 1x500 watts
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with more processing power than three rack speaker processors
- 32-bit floating-point DSP with asymmetric three-way crossover, Temporal Equalization(TM) for horn reflection, linear time- and amplitude-anomalies correction, performance contouring, dynamic limiting, and excursion limiting
- Wireless or wired networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac(R), Windows(R), and iPad(R) enables complete setup, tuning, and monitoring
- Network Setup Wizard automatically detects each speaker and allows you to quickly connect to your wireless router network
- Remote control over Maximum SPL/output level, high-pass filter, onboard operational modes, performance monitoring, mute, and speaker delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and 8-band parametric EQ (total of 10, including feedback notch filter)
- Visually display room layout on a laptop or iPad
- Edit, save, recall, and share speaker-setup parameters
- XMAX(TM) Class A mic preamp with 12V phantom power
- 4 operation modes optimized for:
- Normal -- live front-of-house
- MP3 -- music playback
- Floor Monitor -- stage wedge
- User -- customizable preset
- Line-level input with attenuation
- Speaker-attenuation control
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- External Subwoofer mode activates a low-cut filter and alignment delay for combining StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer with 312AI in a true 4-way system
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.
Presonus offers a one year warranty (parts and labor) on all new products. All non-new Presonus products carry a limited warranty of 90 days.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 225-216-7887