The flagship of PreSonus' groundbreaking StudioLive line of digital consoles, the StudioLive 24.4.2AI includes just about everything you could need for recording and mixing live and in the studio.
Not only does the 24.4.2AI provide extensive signal processing on all 24 channels and 4 buses, it boasts a built-in 40x26 FireWire S800 recording interface for use with your DAW; high-quality mic preamps with phantom power; convenient Wi-Fi networking; a comprehensive software bundle featuring recording, mixer control, and wireless control software; and much more. High-speed processing and tons of RAM allow you to get the most out of your mixing sessions, and a streamlined, intuitive-to-use interface just invites you to get your hands on those controls and get to work. Add a laptop and your instruments, and you're all set.
32 Mic PreampsAt the heart of this sleek AI model are 24 XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers with individual phantom power, ready to serve studio-quality audio for any microphone you have on hand. These mic pres, with their high headroom and low-noise properties, were designed to deliver a clean, clear sound no matter where you record, either live or in the studio.
Loads of Onboard DSPPreSonus' extensive Fat Channel signal processing is available on every channel and bus, so you get 4-band, fully parametric EQ plus dynamics control and much more for each of your mixer tracks. According to PreSonus, there's enough DSP onboard to load two complete sets of Fat Channel EQ and dynamics processing chains on each channel and A/B them for comparison. The StudioLive 24.4.2AI's blue-hued Fat Channel section is quick to navigate and easy to understand, with its multifunctional LED displays, well-labeled knobs, and separate pan display.
Direct InterfacingThe StudioLive 24.4.2AI mixer's built-in 40x26 FireWire S800 interface provides you with powerful recording tools, easy remote control of the unit, and tight integration with DAW software on your computer. When it comes to recording great tracks, your work is never really done, is it? Fortunately, with the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's FireWire interface and included software bundle, you can always revisit your work and record additional tracks, add more instruments, and edit to your heart's content.
All Your Software Bases, CoveredYour StudioLive 24.4.2AI comes with PreSonus Studio One 2.6 Artist DAW software, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology and easy-to-use wizards, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software. Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room.
Go Wireless -- Control the Mixer from Anywhere in the VenueThanks to its USB port and Wi-Fi LAN adapter, the compact mixer provides wireless control with or without a computer. You can connect this StudioLive mixer to your iPad or other iOS device for instant remote control of the mixer. Up to ten performers can tap into that remote control as well, and access the StudioLive 24.4.2AI's QMix function to adjust their own monitor mixes onstage.
Features:- 24-Channel digital mixer with DSP and built-in FireWire recording interface
- 24 Mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 25 Class-A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (24 channels + talkback) with individual phantom power (talkback phantom power always on)
- 4 Subgroups and 10 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- Tons of DSP power in a compact digital mixer
- 4 Stereo 32-bit digital effects processors -- 2 reverbs, 2 delay effects -- for fattening your sound
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold
- Alt EQ/Dyn button lets you A/B 2 sets of EQ and dynamics settings -- it's like having 2 Fat Channel processing sections at once
- Ten 31-band graphic EQs (assigned to main and aux outputs)
- Built-in 40-in/26-out FireWire S800 recording interface (44.1 kHz/24-bit and 48 kHz/24-bit), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows) DAWs, for live recording
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- 4 FX buses with All On/All Off mute switches
- Software bundle includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software
- Optional Thunderbolt-plus-AVB-Ethernet or Thunderbolt-plus-dual-FireWire S800 I/O cards
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI gives you massive DSP power, analog console-like features, and tight integration with your DAW or iPad -- all in a console that's built to go out on the road!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
- with Gator G-TOUR PRE242DH StudioLive 24 Case
- Shipping Weight: 172 lbs
Presonus offers a one year warranty (parts and labor) on all new products. All non-new Presonus products carry a limited warranty of 90 days.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 225-216-7887
Product DescriptionThe PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI introduces a paradigm for digital mixing and recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration technology, it provides a networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive 24.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 40x26 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison; and 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
Features- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 24 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings like having two different Fat Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
- Active Integration software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
- One-to-one control over every parameter no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 16 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 10 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two reverbs, two delays)
- 24 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- 12 31-band graphic EQs
- 40-in/26-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows)
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router