With a powerful user interface, amazing DSP performance, direct Wi-Fi and LAN communication, enhanced workflow, and tightly integrated software suite, the PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2AI creates a streamlined working environment for both live and studio use.
Redesigned from the ground up, the StudioLive 16.4.2AI 16-channel digital mixer provides analog workflow with extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus and an onboard 32x18 FireWire s800 interface. Active Integration technology provides direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking with a tightly integrated software suite for Mac, Windows, and iOS, including Capture 2.1 recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and VSL-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards.
The StudioLive 16.4.2AI introduces a new paradigm for digital mixing and recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration technology, it provides a networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive 16.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 32x18 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison; and 16 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 16 input channels and all buses, with 4-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings like having two different Fat Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
- Active Integration software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
- One-to-one control over every parameter no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 12 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 6 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two reverbs, two delays)
- 16 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- 8 31-band graphic EQs (insertable on main and aux outputs)
- 32-in/18-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows)
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
- Optional Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB connectivity
zZounds is an authorized dealer of