The ultra-compact, affordable PreSonus Eris E4.5 delivers professional audio quality, thanks to a 4.5-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter with protective grille; and Class AB amplification. Unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris E4.5 can be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment and to simulate different common listening environments.
Don't let their size and price fool you: Eris E4.5 powered speakers deliver amazing sound quality in a compact package. Perfect for home studios or as high-fidelity replacements for computer speakers, Eris E4.5s pack a serious punch, thanks to 4.5-inch Kevlar low frequency transducers; 1-inch, low-mass, silk-dome tweeters; responsive 25W Class AB amplification per speaker; and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the diminutive Eris E4.5 represents an outstanding value in its class. Unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris E4.5 has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable more accurate mixing.
- 4.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 50 watt, Class AB amplification (25W/side)
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour: Midrange (+/-6 dB, continuously variable), HF (+/-6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz), Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB)
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output and bare-wire power-amplifier output
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- 70 Hz
- 20 kHz frequency response
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Inputs: 1- Balanced XLR, 1- Balanced 1/4" TRS, 1- Unbalanced RCA Performance
- LF Driver: 1"
- HF Driver: 4.5"
- Input Impedance: 10 kO
- User Controls:
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs